Diary of Jack the Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diary of Jack the Ripper

This is my first post so hello to everyone so please forgive me but it's a plea for some help. I have the Diary of Jack the Ripper on cassette but would like to put it on my iPod to carry with me while travelling. Does anyone know where I can either buy an audio cd of the book or where I can download it from the internet. I have been able to find a download on American sites but due to copyright issues they don't seem to be able let me purchase it in the UK. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

If you're looking for a torrent, then isohunt.com is generally your best bet.
    “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post
      If you're looking for a torrent, then isohunt.com is generally your best bet.
      Thanks Magpie. I'll give it a try.

Comment

Welcome, Faith. I hope Magpie's idea works, but if it doesn't, I would suggest that for the sake of your own sanity, you don't worry too much about getting the Diary on your Ipod. Or the Diary at all, for that matter.

Maybe a bit of Journey or Van Halen would go down better....

Cheers,
        Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Went View Post
          Welcome, Faith. I hope Magpie's idea works, but if it doesn't, I would suggest that for the sake of your own sanity, you don't worry too much about getting the Diary on your Ipod. Or the Diary at all, for that matter.

Maybe a bit of Journey or Van Halen would go down better....

Cheers,
          Adam.
          Hi Adam and thank you for your welcome.

I know that the Diary is looked upon rather sceptically in some quarters ( I include myself in this ) but I'm afraid I'm one of those obsessive people who have to have everything on a subject, both good and bad ( I'm afraid to admit I even have Patricia Cornwell's rather dodgy tome on my playlist ) so an audio version of the Diary has become something of a holy grail to me unfortunately !!!

Comment

I am glad to see that someone other than me think that Ms. Cromwell's tome is as Faith has called it "rather dodgy".

Comment

Working...
            X