Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dsMax 3D Artwork..29 Hanbury

OK...
    Heres some latest pic from my projects. Although I have tried to remain as accurate as possible with the 29 Hanbury scenes this is just concept art and not intended to portray any accuracy whatsoever.

First up is a concept of the front. Crude. But just a practice run.
    Attached Files

Looking over Richardsons shoulder.
    Attached Files

Comment

Same scene. Different angle.
      Attached Files

Comment

Closer Shot.
        EDIT>>> The models are crude. I stole them from TombRaider. Ill make better ones.
        Attached Files

Comment

And another.
          Attached Files

Comment

This was my idea of what the Woodshed and Privy might have looked like.
            Attached Files

Comment

This is just something Ive been working on as of late.
              And thats it for now..More later.
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice work, Mitch - keep at it! Well, the Ripper-related stuff anyway - best not bring planets and asteroids into the equation, eh?
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Yes, great new angles. Is that last one the depiction of the Zodiacal Dawn which is part of my theory?
                  This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Great stuff, Mitch. This looks EXCITING.

Please note your third meteorite to the right was not at such an angle in 1888.

PHILIP
                    Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Hi Mitch,

It's coming along really nicely. Good job. Love the TR-style crates! I thought you were working on this but wasn't sure until now. I wondered where you would start.

If you see this, will you post the link to the level editor site you posted for me before the crash? You can PM it, if you want. Or just leave it here.

Thank you. This looks great, Mitch.

Celesta
                      Last edited by Celesta; 05-05-2008, 02:21 AM.
                      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Mitch, these look great.

Will it be a fully explorable enviroment or just viewable via your controlling?

I love the detail.
                        Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                          Mitch, these look great.

Will it be a fully explorable enviroment or just viewable via your controlling?

I love the detail.
                          OK..Thanks for the comments everyone. Mike..I intend to include a program with 3ds files of the crime scenes I make. Im using a 3ds viewing program of wich I found the source code for free on the internet. Ive been writing code into it to customize it as a viewing program. So yes you WILL be able to navigate like a video game through the scenes. Ill be giving the scene files and the viewing program away for free.

Also I have an idea to make a CD wich will include improved scenes and improved viewer. A short book with some of my own theories and comments included. And some extra homemade tools that should be helpful to all Ripperolologists. Its probably gonna be a few years yet but considering that I intend to make these CDs myself and the amount of work I will be putting into the programming of the special tools one is assured of getting their moneys worth.
                          Ill tell ya more later.

Celesta..Ill email you with the links to my homemade TR levels in a few days.

Comment

Thanks, Mitch.

This all sounds pretty cool to me. Celesta
                            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Interesting pics Mitch.... Verrrrry tidy lavvy and packing cases though!! Interesting though......
                              'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Working...
                              X