Joey "Jaws" Chestnut Regains Title By Eating 70 Hot Dogs In 10 Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey "Jaws" Chestnut Regains Title By Eating 70 Hot Dogs In 10 Minutes

Chestnut, 32, downed 70 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes — the most hot dogs and buns ever eaten at the competition.

c.d.

Here is the video. If you have a weak stomach look away. It ain't pretty.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

c.d.

Comment

Apparently he makes near on a quarter of a million a year out of eating contests.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

70 easy, but the 10 minutes would be a problem.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Apparently he makes near on a quarter of a million a year out of eating contests.
          Yeah but just imagine the food bill....plus the expense of antacids' ��

They have those eating contests here in Buffalo a lot....usually chicken wings, I once made the mistake of going to one.....there were 3 contests that day.....1- chili fries, 2- loaded nachos and the headliner was chicken wings...it may have been the most disgusting event I was ever at ( and that includes several political conventions!!!).....no folks, I was not a participant, just a spectator, but even I didn't want to eat for a week after.....

Actually makes me sad that events like this get world wide coverage, makes the world think America = gluttony..

Steadmund Brand
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
            Yeah but just imagine the food bill....plus the expense of antacids' ��

They have those eating contests here in Buffalo a lot....usually chicken wings, I once made the mistake of going to one.....there were 3 contests that day.....1- chili fries, 2- loaded nachos and the headliner was chicken wings...it may have been the most disgusting event I was ever at ( and that includes several political conventions!!!).....no folks, I was not a participant, just a spectator, but even I didn't want to eat for a week after.....

Actually makes me sad that events like this get world wide coverage, makes the world think America = gluttony..

Steadmund Brand
            You ought to embrace it. Such quirky contests are refreshing from all the serious and mundane stuff of real life. We need more contests from around the globe along the lines of cheese chasing, hog catching and wife carrying.

Comment

Enter cheese rolling!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by jason_c View Post
                You ought to embrace it. Such quirky contests are refreshing from all the serious and mundane stuff of real life. We need more contests from around the globe along the lines of cheese chasing, hog catching and wife carrying.
                What about thong tossing, or the female equivalent rolling pin tossing.
                G U T

Comment

Sorry to be a wet blanket and rain on his parade, but there are children starving in Africa.
                  This is simply my opinion

Comment

There are children starving in the cities these contests are held in.....another reason I find them disgusting.....unless it was a black jelly bean eating contest...then I'm in!!!! Bit of a flashback for us Pub Talkers who have been around awhile ��

Steadmund Brand
                    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                      There are children starving in the cities these contests are held in.....another reason I find them disgusting.....unless it was a black jelly bean eating contest...then I'm in!!!! Bit of a flashback for us Pub Talkers who have been around awhile ��

Steadmund Brand
                      Aniseed of any type..... Yum.
                      G U T

Comment

Originally posted by louisa View Post
                        Sorry to be a wet blanket and rain on his parade, but there are children starving in Africa.
                        And him not taking part in the contest would help these starving children....how???
                        G U T

Comment

And to be fair.....in my town, when they do these food contests, the place holding it donates the same weight of food to homeless shelters ( they send food appropriate for shelters, no sense in just sending Wings)....
                          damnit now I want my black jelly beans.....stupid diabetes wont let me ��.....I did find Aniseed flavored cigars...but just not the same.
                          Steadmund Brand

Comment

Black jellybeans are the only ones I like too. Red ones come a close second.

I've always had an aversion to green sweets, of any kind.
                            This is simply my opinion

Comment

Working...
                            X