Apologies to Debs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies to Debs.

Hello All. It has been pointed out to me that a post in the Tilney st Explosion thread looks as if I am disparaging Debs' research efforts. Believe me, I consider Debs a prime researcher--amongst the very best.

Hence I heartily apologise for giving such an appearance.

Cheers.
    LC

Thank you for the apology, Lynn. It wasn't necessary but I appreciate it.

Comment

Debs is indeed one of the very best researchers here. She hit the ground running when she started on Cutbush, and just gets better and better.

I hope you didn't take offence at the beard joke, Debs. It seemed to me that you were all engaging in banter, so I joined in.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post

I hope you didn't take offence at the beard joke, Debs. It seemed to me that you were all engaging in banter, so I joined in.
        Not at all, Robert. You've never once offended me all the time I've been here....just made me laugh a lot. So thanks for that

Comment

ditto Debs

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
            Debs is indeed one of the very best researchers here. She hit the ground running when she started on Cutbush, and just gets better and better.

Debs is an excellent researcher. Much like Mr. Cutbush, she consistently jabs the rest of us Ripperologists in the bum to do better.
            Christopher T. George
            Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
            just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
            For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
            RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Exactly, Chris. I couldn't agree more with both points,
              and would add her knack of gentle criticism when she
              disagrees.

Liv

Comment

I have it on good account that Debs bullied Lynn into giving that apology. She can be quite intimidating.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Allow me to mystify.

Hello Tom. Just because I'm a weak, insipid . . . oh, never mind! (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

Working...
                  X