Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonathan H View Post
    Have I got that right?

Or, do I mean congratulations to Lechmere on your documentary highlighting Fisherman's opus?

Congrats to all and sundry--I will certainly be watching with bells on!
    Thanks, Jonathan! Actually, itīs a documentary made by Blink Films, and the theory they are highlighting is the Lechmere theory. Lechmere was first thrown forward as a suspect by Michael Conner and Derek Osborne, and then, when his true name was disclosed, Edward Stow (poster Lechmere on these boards) dug into him, and back in 2011 I followed suit.

The true advantage we have had has lain in the fact that having Lechmeres real name has made it possible to research him thoroughly, and to this we have added extensive analysis work on the recordings from the inquest.

I hope you will enjoy the documentary. It will air in many countries, so we are hoping for much response and input, and we are happy to be able to introduce what we find to be the by far most compelling suspect in the game to a very broad audience.

Although the seasoned Ripperologists out here already know the Lechmere theory to a smaller or larger degree, there is every reason to watch it anyway, since there will be experts in a number of fields giving their views about the case we have.

All the best,
    Fisherman
    Last edited by Fisherman; 11-12-2014, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Awesome news! Congratulations!

Will it be available online? Will it be televised in the U.S.?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
        Awesome news! Congratulations!

Will it be available online? Will it be televised in the U.S.?
        Many thanks, Barnaby! It will not air in the US (GB, Australia, Canada and France have been mentioned), but I do think it will be online, and supposedly the link http://tvcatchup.com should take you to Channel 5 and the documentary. I donīt know if it will work from the US, however, so you shall have to test it yourself.

The best,
        Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
          You really don't know who Fisherman is? He's been posting here for like seven years or more...and posting A LOT.

Do you know who Stephen Ryder is, Jon? Just curious (no googling!).

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
          In all honesty, Tom, there was a time when you thought I was Clive Johnson - whoever that is...?

All the best,
          Fisherman

PS. You have posted 64 per cent of my total, Tom - and you have not had the extra burden of having to explain why Lechmere didnīt run, mind you ...
          Last edited by Fisherman; 11-12-2014, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
            If the shawl upset your delicate peace of mind, then brace yourself.
            That was just the hors d'oeuvre.
            Next Monday, 17th November at 8.00 pm on Channel 5 is the main event.
            What, another Ripper identification based on a grotesque error?

Comment

I'm not answering any questions

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                we are happy to be able to introduce what we find to be the by far most compelling suspect in the game to a very broad audience.
                To a very broad audience ... :-)

Comment

Although to clarify, this documentary will prove once and for all that me and Fisherman are one and the same person.

Comment

Although to clarify, this documentary will prove once and for all that me and Fisherman are one and the same person.
                    Thatīs true. I are.

Fisherman

Comment

No to an audience of broads.
                      And an audience abroad.

Comment

No to an audience of broads.
                        And an audience abroad.
                        Yes, itīs all about throwing women around: broad-casting.

Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                          What, another Ripper identification based on a grotesque error?
                          He would have run...? Yeah??

Fisherman

Comment

No the grotesque error was that he accidentally called himself Cross as a slip of the tongue, and the whole case is built on that one flimsy foundation.

Comment

No the grotesque error was that he accidentally called himself Cross as a slip of the tongue, and the whole case is built on that one flimsy foundation.
                              The WHOLE case!!?? Wow. Thatīs serious.

We may have to drop him after all.

The best,
                              Fisherman

Comment

Or we could see what other evidence the intrepid Swedish investigator uncovered?
                                And see how this evidence was evaluated by a team of non partial experts in a variety of disciplines.

Comment

Working...
                                X