The Secret Special Branch Ledgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

No I haven't. And I am listening but not finding anything of substance coming back. For the Fenians to have committed this crime(this is what I am taking from your posts) one must surely provide a link between the incident and Irish Independence.
    Acts of violence, terrorism, to create mass panic and hysteria....are intended to do that. It doesn't matter which terrorist group does it...any violent act against the public or public places is intended to cause those kinds of reactions. Just because there was no public or private declaration of guilt by any party or cause....again, we are talking about just Kates murder...doesn't mean that any cause or party or gang or group wasnt theactual guilty party.
    Michael Richards

Comment

• Sergeant Leonard [29H] suspected P. Johnson of being Jack the Ripper.

It is in an undated entry in the Special Branch ledgers.
      Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• I just heard a great quote the other day, there are apparently some arguments about the attribution...but "the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". I believe all the great researchers here...Im not among them Im afraid,...would use that kind of mantra or philosophy. If something cannot be found it does not mean it does not exist. I think most would agree that if there was some Ripper related observances in the Ledgers, and they overlapped with some of the other escapades these senior intelligence men were involved in, they would not be smoking gun revelations. Surely that kind of situation would be discussed off page.

Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
        X