Lechmere-Cross bye bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
    You certainly can't be said to have "got it wrong" Fisherman considering you have refused to provide the answers!
    Thatīs true! And when did I start to "refuse" to answer your questions? Correct: when you refused to accept my answers.

You have noone to blame but yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      You have noone to blame but yourself.
      I don't know why you say that. I don't care! I've already drawn my own conclusions. I believe I know why you don't want to answer my questions and I believe I know what the answers are. I suspect everyone else does too. For that, you have noone to blame but yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
        I don't know why you say that. I don't care! I've already drawn my own conclusions. I believe I know why you don't want to answer my questions and I believe I know what the answers are. I suspect everyone else does too. For that, you have noone to blame but yourself.
        If you think that "everyone else" merrily supports you, you are sorely mistaken. I hear quite the contrary from many sources, David.

Donīt let that keep you awake at nighttime, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
          If you think that "everyone else" merrily supports you, you are sorely mistaken.
          I didn't say that everyone else "supports" me. I said that I suspect everyone else knows why you don't want to answer my questions and knows what the answers to those questions are.

Comment

• GUT,

I didn't want anyone thinking I was supporting a theory that, in my view, has little if any merit.

Best regards.
            wigngown 🇬🇧

Comment

• Originally posted by wigngown View Post
              GUT,

I didn't want anyone thinking I was supporting a theory that, in my view, has little if any merit.

Best regards.
              I was worried for a moment that you were.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• GUT,

No fear of that one. Hope you're well.

Best regards.
                wigngown 🇬🇧

Comment

• Originally posted by wigngown View Post
                  GUT,

No fear of that one. Hope you're well.

Best regards.
                  I'm fine but was worried about you for minute there
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Haha, I'm ok, & pleased you are,

Best regards.
                    wigngown 🇬🇧

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      I did say later that it looked like the person who told me meant Chris Scott, but gave me the wrong name.
                      Sorry for late reply GUT. I couldn't remember the name/title of this thread.
                      I must of missed the part you added later. Thanks for clearing that up.
                      These are not clues, Fred.
                      It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
                      They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
                      And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
                      We will not.

Comment

Working...
                      X