Favourite 'wildcard' suspect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    I looked forward to the killer milkman but it seems to have sunk without a trace .

Yes I rememember reading a bit about that pinkmoon. I am not really surprised it sunk without a trace.

Jack the Ripper was this milkman. Why? Because this milkman moved away from Whitechapel. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      1. How long does t take you to make stuff up????

2. Why bother with the chemistry set, just make it all up and say you used the wrong numbering system but got your result anyway.

So you have SOLVED it, then tie him to some of the letters (which hardly anyone thinks Jack wrote anyway) and say final solution.

Home and hosed.
      I'm just been carefull I'm still checking bigfoots whereabouts at the time of the murders if I don't do this and it turns out he was somewhere else then I loose all credibility.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Queen Victoria is probably my favourite.

So fed up with giving birth, and at the same time very cross with scarlet women, the motivation is obvious.

Love,

Caz
        X
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

1. How long does t take you to make stuff up????

2. Why bother with the chemistry set, just make it all up and say you used the wrong numbering system but got your result anyway.

So you have SOLVED it, then tie him to some of the letters (which hardly anyone thinks Jack wrote anyway) and say final solution.

Home and hosed.
          No.. not "final solution" I have a far more original idea.... say "Case Closed"!!!

Steadmund Brand

P.S. I still say it was 14 year old Harry Houdini....that is why it was so easy for him to escape... plus explains the REAL reason Houdini and Conan Doyle were feuding!!!
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
            Hello, Abby.

Interesting. I do remember seeing Bowyer put forward as a suspect on here. Perhaps it was even your posts I was reading! Could you elaborate?
            Hi Harry

Local man with ties to the case
            fits general age and appearance description
            Discovered the body
            Former military (many serial killers are former military-also knife skills)
            Several newspaper sources have him being in the court around the time of the murder, including one recently found by Debra Arif in which there is a direct quote from him that he was in millers court around 3:00am the night of her murder-and around the possible TOD.

IMHO Mary Kelly is the key to this case as the evidence seems to point to her knowing the killer and the killer knowing her and her circumstances (ie-being now single from recent break up with Barnett). Especially, if you believe in the idea that the killer snuck into her place and killed her while she was passed out, which I think very possible. Bowyer would have been in this position and may have even known about the unlocking her door through the broken window trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              Hi Harry

Discovered the body
              Several newspaper sources have him being in the court around the time of the murder, including one recently found by Debra Arif in which there is a direct quote from him that he was in millers court around 3:00am the night of her murder-and around the possible TOD.

IMHO Mary Kelly is the key to this case as the evidence seems to point to her knowing the killer and the killer knowing her and her circumstances (ie-being now single from recent break up with Barnett). Especially, if you believe in the idea that the killer snuck into her place and killed her while she was passed out, which I think very possible. Bowyer would have been in this position and may have even known about the unlocking her door through the broken window trick.
              I think Kelly offers us with a few clues if we look carefully enough things like she must have been perfectly relaxed in his company with the climate of fear she would have been suspicious of any one who acted or looked odd also she would have been able to charge a lot higher price for her services so would our killer have been poor? and our killer came prepared with at least two weapons .
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                Hi Harry

Discovered the body

Hi Abby,

I may have got this completely wrong but wasn't Bowyer a army pensioner believed to be in his 60s?

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                  No.. not "final solution" I have a far more original idea.... say "Case Closed"!!!

Steadmund Brand

P.S. I still say it was 14 year old Harry Houdini....that is why it was so easy for him to escape... plus explains the REAL reason Houdini and Conan Doyle were feuding!!!
                  You're a bloody genius Steady, Pnk and you should co author it.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

You're a bloody genius Steady, Pnk and you should co author it.
                    I can't I'm still busy see post 32

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
                      Hi Abby,

I may have got this completely wrong but wasn't Bowyer a army pensioner believed to be in his 60s?
                      Dew quotes him as being young. There was a depiction of him by the press and he looks in 30s to 40 in it. I don't think he has ever been definitively traced.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                        I suppose everyone has their own interpretation of what is meant by 'wildcard'. For example, I obviously wouldn't consider Druitt, Kosminski, Chapman, or Tumblety as wildcards, as they were identified as police suspects at the time. Nor would I appeal to the faaaar out of left field suspects like Lewis Carroll & Van Gogh, which is frankly crazy talk.

No, what I'm talking about is the minor characters of the Ripper tapestry, witnesses or persons of interest (and yes, I include Crossmere in that!) who we can definitely tie to Whitechapel and might have reason to examine more closely. I have a feeling that's where we'll find our man, buried in some archive, if we had the wherewithal to do so, of course.
                        Druitt only entered the frame some six years after the murders ceased and no records of him can be found in the police files naming him as a suspect at the time some "private information" came sir Melvilles way some years after so he was never a police suspect as such but still a good bet in my eyes though.

Comment

Druitt only entered the frame some six years after the murders ceased and no records of him can be found in the police files naming him as a suspect at the time some "private information" came sir Melvilles way some years after so he was never a police suspect as such but still a good bet in my eyes though.
                          James Kelly intrigues me. I'm trying to find out more about these other murders in various American cities he may have visited. There were several murders of prostitutes in Denver in the 1890s, including a Frenchwoman and a woman from Japan, but it is unclear if they were killed by the same man who was arrested for it.
                          I have also come across a newspaper story from New York City about the death of an older streetwalker whose name was unknown, but whose nickname was "Old Shakespeare" (anyone know if this is Carrie Brown?) It is rather grisly in the details of the murder.
                          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                          ---------------
                          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                          ---------------

Comment

But if we believe what the head of the vigilance committee reports the police told him Monte may have been a suspect much earlier.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

But if we believe what the head of the vigilance committee reports the police told him Monte may have been a suspect much earlier.
                              Yes gut you are right but we have no way of knowing if that story is true I honestly think if it was then druitts name would have appeared in some police file somewhere and it dosnt.

Comment

It could well be that the only thing that brought druiit to the attention of the police was the timing of his suicide but I personally think there is a little bit more to it than that .

Comment

Working...
                                X