Front or Rear attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post

Correct me if I'm mistaken but I don't believe that any of the victims screamed, and if they did it would just be put down to one of the regular incidents you would often get in the east end of London, wouldn't it?
    Regards
    Mr Holmes
    what would be the purpose of getting rid of evidence of one cause of death by committing another cause of death that just leaves different evidence? I agree they were strangled. I dont think he practically cut their heads off trying to hide it. I think that was part of his ritual, I think he got off on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

A handkerchief is rather small, isn't it?
      I mean the knot doesn't have much left to grab hold of, not like a scarf.
      Aggravatingly, Stride's scarf is also described as a handkerchief, yet I thought they were entirely different in both size & length.
      I think what they are calling a handkerchief is something along the lines of a decorative scarf or a babuschka. In at least one case, it was large enough to cover a black woolen muffler. And was it only three? Because as I read thru the inquests I felt like every single one had something decorative around her neck- something that was not removed so he could carve up their throats. Could be because it was 40 degrees in the middle of the night. could be part of how he chose a victim.

Comment

Working...
      X