No announcement yet.

JonBenet Ramsey Murder case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• However, even though I lean toward patsy as the killer, I would be remiss if I didn’t say that I don’t rule out an intruder. And the dude who killed himself is a good bet on that angle.

Its always seems to be the two opposing camps, the intruder VS the family theories. However, I have recently become intrigued by the theory that it was kind of mix of the two.. I’ve heard it called the insider theory. That it was someone who knew the ramseys intimately and was in there house on a regular basis, either as a friend or a worker. And the best bet of these IMHO was their maid.

She had recently had a spat with patsy on being lent money, and had apparently asked patsy and or her mom and odd question... aren’t you worried someone will kidnap your daughter because she’s so pretty? Also she would have intimate knowledge of the house, their habits, when they’re gone. Probably could have found paperwork that had johns bonus amount.

My thinking is that she, Her husband and or someone they hired to do it started out as a kidnap for ransom , but whoever actually went in the house at some point got angry, and or sexually aroused and ended up killing her.

This scenario could actually explain a lot.
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
    X