No announcement yet.

Albert Cadosch -A Secret Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(any suspicious murders in any of the other places that he lived ?)
    None that I'm aware of.

That of Jane Beadmoor on Birtley Fell is geographically relevant (about 6 miles from Pilgrim Street) but chronologically not so (22nd/23rd September 1888). It was also detected - William Waddell was hanged - so not suspicious unless there was a serious (and frankly improbable) miscarriage of justice.

Regards, Bridewell.
    Last edited by Bridewell; 06-23-2012, 05:06 PM. Reason: Add Waddell reference
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
      I've started this thread for the benefit of those who don't subscribe to Ripperologist. Until recently nothing was known of the history of Albert Cadosch subsequent to the 1891 census when he is shown as living, with Alice and their children, at 44, Stanwell Street, Colchester.

Sometime between April 1891 and April 1893 Cadosch either walked out on Alice or was shown the door. In April 1893 an Albert Cadosch, supposedly aged only 23, married an Elizabeth Stobart at St Andrews Roman Catholic Church on Worswick Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. .
      Well, he obviously lied to the Catholic church. In order to marry in the church you have to arrange it with a priest, and they will not marry you in the church if you have been divorced, and especially not if you are STILL married.

They tend to frown on those things. Wonder what he told his second wife? Guess he told her he was single. Lie (2)

Comment

Working...
      X