Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If one takes into account

Hi Guys
    A rather tongue in cheek thread, but here we go.
    If one takes into account the evening of the 8th/9th November 1888, and therefore the death of Mary Kelly, and one takes the following as true statements made either to the press ,or Police, by the following witnesses, what conclusions would you consider?.
    Mrs Prater.
    Her sighting and verbal encounter at 9pm on the 8th, also her inquest account on the 12th.
    The alleged sighting by Mrs Cox at midnight refering to Blotchy face.
    The alleged sighting by George Hutchinson around 2am, and his actual statement.
    The cries of 'Murder' heard around 4am on the morning of the 9th.
    The account by Mrs Pickert around 730am on the morning of the 9th.
    The accountS of Maurice lewis around 8am on the morning of the 9th.
    The infamous account of Mrs Maxwell on the morning of the 9thj.
    The woman known as Mrs Goode that alleged to have seen Mjk in Dorset street on the morning of the 9th.
    The overkill of Mary kelly and modern day interpretations.
    The encounter in Mitre square by a respectable man,who had a man rush into him at 1010am on the morning of the 9th, with a considerable amount of blood on his person.
    I hope the detaills above get the imaginations working, for i feel that the answer to all these murders end with Mary kelly.
    Regards Richard.

Hi Richard,

Where is the source for this "Mrs Goode", anyway? The only mention of a "Goode" I can find in the Casebook Press Reports section comes from the Fichtburg Sentinel of October 1st, 1892 - and that refers to a boxer named Bill Goode. The only vague (by which I mean "really vague") connection to Mary Kelly is that he was a fish porter at Billingsgate Market. In 1891 he was living at (the "other") Victoria Home in Whitechapel Road, which is interesting only inasmuch as it reminds us that there was more than one Victoria Home in the area!
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Thanks for posting all of this up. If we were to take all of this for truth, I'd say then certainly the answer was with Mary Kelly's death. There seems to be so many things not explained with MJK's death, and people saying this or that... it leaves room for suspicion. I can understand why.

When I start seeing the mess that all of this has created I start seeing how the police didn't seem to have it together back then. I mean they allowed all kinds of statements etc. So now all of us have to pick and choose what we believe or don't believe, what might have some strength to it, and what's weak. I find it all a big mess actually.

If we took all of those things for the truth, then MJK wouldn't be dead, and MJK would have had to know someone was trying to kill her OR found out in a baaad way that someone tried to kill her.
      "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Hi Richard-

The 'respectable man' being cannoned into by a blood soaked man at 10.10 in Mitre Square on Nov 9th. seems to have passed me by too.... ....what was that all about?

Suzi
        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Hi Suzi,
          That account of the man having an encounter with a man in a major hurry occured at around 1010am on the morning of the 9th, in Mitre square.
          The man was repectable dressed but was bloodstained on his shirt, and streaks of blood were present on his face, he also carried some kind of parcel,
          That alleged sighting has always been intresting to me, as it would give some credence to a morning murder, which as you may know i accept, also the cutting through Mitre square,is coincidental as the previous murder as you know occured there.
          The witness report holds some acceptance, as he reported the incident occured some forty minutes before MJK was discovered.
          Regards Richard.

Comment

You tell 'em, NewsWeek.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Hi Tom,
              I tell you what, 'Newsweek' is a better description of Yours truely, then Nunners/ Nunnerisims.
              That classic 1960s song springs to mind.
              'Its good NEWSWEEK' Hedgehoppers Anom[The stella has stopped me from competing the full groups name]
              I shall have to remember that Tom, I shall sign of Regards Newsweek...
              Richard.

Comment

I actually thought Nunners was a nicknamed you were fond of, since I've seen you called that a billion times over the years, namely by Suzi and her crew. Do you really not like it? Nunweek is a pretty cool name, not to mention a very rare one.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

HiTom,
                  The Term does not really bother me ,exceot when it is being used on a regular basis , as a form of 'I am better then you'
                  I am proud of my surname, it originates from the Bradford area, however most of the original family emigrated to New Zealand in the nineteenth century, they resided in Christchurch, where a park under that name is well known to this day.
                  Regards Richard/ Newsweek.
                  I could get used to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                    I actually thought Nunners was a nicknamed you were fond of, since I've seen you called that a billion times over the years, namely by Suzi and her crew.
                    I believe I coined the nickname, Tom - if not, it would only have been a matter of time before I used it. Adding "-ers" to the end of people's surnames is a habit of mine, as would be confirmed to by a number of "X"ers among my friends and colleagues. It's purely affectionate from my perspective, and I'm sure Richard knows that by now.

By the way, Tom - when the day arrives that I call you "Westers", that'll be the day when I've finally accepted Liz Stride into my canon
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn
                      By the way, Tom - when the day arrives that I call you "Westers", that'll be the day when I've finally accepted Liz Stride into my canon
                      Hmmm...does that mean that by calling Richard 'nunners', you've fallen in with his Love Potion 39 theory?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                        Hmmm...does that mean that by calling Richard 'nunners', you've fallen in with his Love Potion 39 theory?
                        Affection only goes so far, Tom! Now, that George Topping "thang"... that I'm warming to
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Working...
                        X