Collection of books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robert newell View Post
    Hi Phil.. Good luck. It must be tough to sell your books. I collect original Beatles memorabila and have decided to sell most of my collection. Your getting through selling your books will help me take that step! Tell me it only hurts for a wee bit!!!...Robert
    Hello Robert,

I can admit to supplying you with an even better comparison. 16 years ago, I sold 99% of my entire record collection. As I had been involved in the music business for 21 years, with just about every single that ever charted in the UK charts, and many many rare records (including a couple of rare Beatles records (no...not THE acetate pressing....lol) (internal joke folks)..plus many thousands of albums...totalling 32,000 pieces of vinyl...yes, it is possible to get through it.. I regretted it 6 months later..for a few days.. then just got over it. I kept my favourite records only. You'll do it! Try to sell all to one collector.. splitting the lot up will make it more painful...

best wishes

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello all,

An update.

The entire collection of books have now been sold.
      I would like to thank all those who showed interest in the books and apologise if you were one of those I had to disappoint.
      I would like to thank especially Adam and Eduardo at Ripperologist for their kind assistance and help.

Best wishes

Phil
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
      Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
      X