In the Chat Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

Anyone up for a chin-wag in the chat-room? I've got about an (another) hour!!

Nicole
    ---------------------------------------------------
    "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
    - Ted Bundy

Comment

• Monday chat night, don't forget!

Btw Nicky owns me money for saying this.
      “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

• i am in the chat room if anyone wants to start,

Comment

• Hi all,

Btw Nicky owns me money for saying this.
          LOL. Name your price??

OK, yes...let's try to get the chat-room of to a bang in 2016!!! It would be great to see as many members as possible make an attempt to support the idea. Who remembers the chat-room in times gone past, when we used to have open and respectful banter and debate on a pre-determined topic??? It was fun for sure and it'd be nice to get back to those ways.

So, pop in tonight...invite a friend, invite a couple of friends!!!

Lets aim for 6pm til late GMT (London) That'll be around 11pm EST (New York). I realize that time zones are gonna be a factor, so just any time at all.

LETS DO IT!!

Nicole
          "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
          - Ted Bundy

Comment

• Originally posted by nicole View Post
            LOL. Name your price??
            a cheque with lots of zeros on it

Comment

• So I have to find my Tavel clock, to work out if I've missed it??

Or its yet to come.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• How all,

Who is coming tonight? Monday night cahts?

Nicole
                - Ted Bundy

Comment

• Originally posted by nicole View Post
                  How all,

Who is coming tonight? Monday night cahts?

Nicole
                  - Ted Bundy

Comment

• I am in for a little while!

Let all Oz be agreed;
                    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Can someone define "night?" Is it because I'm in the eastern time zone that nobody is in the chat room on Monday night?

Comment

• I think the chat room doesn't like my browser (Safari), or do we need a different screen name and password?
                        Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
                        - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

• I think it's more fair to say your browser doesn't like our chatroom. Elitist Apple products....sniff.

I'll look into it and see if there's a fix but the chatroom is sort of an independent unit that was dropped in as a whole and we can't really adjust the code or anything on it. I'll see what can be done.

Can't have the Macaroons being left out.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
                            Can someone define "night?" Is it because I'm in the eastern time zone that nobody is in the chat room on Monday night?
                            LOL.. we were there, and I am in the EST. Of course if you came in at like 10 pm, that's past our bed times. We're old you know.

I told Nicole last night that we need to switch it back to Sundays like the olden days. That's when there's more crossover.

Used to be we'd do six pm GMT, so we could get a few Brits before going off tea, the ESTs after church (some of them went) and the West Coasters just waking up.

Would be a nice cross of people.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• I missed it.
                              Oh well...

Comment

• Hi all,

Used to be we'd do six pm GMT, so we could get a few Brits before going off tea, the ESTs after church (some of them went) and the West Coasters just waking up.
                                Sounds good to me!! Sunday nights, 6pm GMT it is....SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Nicole
                                - Ted Bundy

Comment

Working...
                                X