Frederick Abberline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MysterySinger View Post
    As per my post in #49, Warren was supposedly very clear that Juwes didn't mean Jews. It does, however, seem to confirm that the word was written as Juwes - would folks agree?

Supposition, of course, but I think Warren may well have seen a Masonic interpretation - he was a Freemason. Probably for the reasons in the link in my earlier post https://kpoulin1.wordpress.com/2009/...he-word-juwes/

What do you think he interpreted having seen the links provided?
    I'm pleased you used the word supposedly. I don't believe Warren saw a Masonic connection in the word Juwes.

Comment

"others criticized Warren's hasty erasure of a potential clue, before it could be photographed. It was, after all, too late to stop the writing on the wall becoming common knowledge. Warren himself soon issued a statement that the word Juwes did not mean Jews in any known language, (earning the personal thanks of the chief Rabbi)".
      Warren's attempt in my opinion to diffuse the situation nothing more. I still believe he actually realised that Juwes was a mi-spelling of the word Jews.

Comment

Hi, MysterySinger,

There are a lot of links on the Net about the J-names and the story of "The Three Ruffians".
        This search on "jubela jubela jubelum" has sites reflecting the Masonic viewpoint, and some referring to the GSG:

jubela jubelo jubelum
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

And it was Observer who mentioned a hush up first.
          In sarcasm yes

Comment

One
            The following are known facts which point to the existance of a organized planned conspiracy as opposed to the 'lone nut' theories being propogated by

Another
            The East End: Roman burial ground, medieval rubbsih tip, Victorian hell hole, WW2 bombing aarget, 21st century gentrification template. Always a rum place, the industrial revolution replaced rose bushes and hedgerows with metallic roads and iron railways, mud banks gve way to deeo-water docks and sweatshops. East End Chronicles tells the story of this part of London tht has always enthralled writers and readers through the bizarre, the unusual, the arcane and the mysterious. Chapters on the Silk Weavers of Spitalfields; Docks, Dockers and River Pirates; Murder and Mayhem on the Radcliffe Highway; Myths and MytHmakers; The Blitz and Bombs; The Jewish Ghetto and more reveal the real underbelly of the history of the East End.

And Goulston Street may not have been so random?
            What is the meaning of the Masonic Letter G and why has it been discussed among Freemasons for centuries?

Comment

Originally posted by Observer View Post
              In sarcasm yes
              Ah yes but there's many a true word spoken in jest.

Comment

It doesn't matter whether or not it was written by JTR - the connection to the Graffito was made before the words were wiped off.
                You've lost me here. Lets suppose it wasn't written by JTR, who on Earth in the early hours of that September morning, in Goulston Street, 100 yards or so from one of the worst streets in London, namely Dorset Street, would make a reference to the Masonic order? In my opinion it's a mis-spelling, providing of course, as Gut has implied, the actual word as written was Juwes.

Comment

Ah yes but there's many a true word spoken in jest.
                  Not in this instance

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                    Hi, MysterySinger,

There are a lot of links on the Net about the J-names and the story of "The Three Ruffians".
                    This search on "jubela jubela jubelum" has sites reflecting the Masonic viewpoint, and some referring to the GSG:

jubela jubelo jubelum
                    Thanks Pat. Unfortunately, the more I look at these, the more "links" I'm inferring given the symbolism therein. I think I'd better stop looking at these for the time being.

Comment

And Goulston Street may not have been so random?
                      http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/letter-g.html
                      Come on, pull the other one.

Comment

Hi Mysterysinger

After a basic search, I now believe it likely that the word Juwes, to mean Jubela Jubelo and Jubelum, has it's origins as a result of the Whitechapel atrocities. An early urban myth. Find a reference pre 1888 whereby Juwes was a collective name for Jubela, Jubelo, Jubelum, and I'd be more convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by Observer View Post
                          Hi Mysterysinger

After a basic search, I now believe it likely that the word Juwes, to mean Jubela Jubelo and Jubelum, has it's origins as a result of the Whitechapel atrocities. An early urban myth. Find a reference pre 1888 whereby Juwes was a collective name for Jubela, Jubelo, Jubelum, and I'd be more convinced.
                          Hi,

I am sorry you have come to believe that. It is wrong.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                            Hi,

I am sorry you have come to believe that. It is wrong.

Regards Pierre
                            My Dear Pierre,

So you have data to back this up I assume.

yes or no please

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              My Dear Pierre,

So you have data to back this up I assume.

yes or no please
                              Yes.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Hi all

May I suggest that BEFORE Pierre hijacks this thread, ignore his comments unless he has something to back up his nonsense.

Nicole
                                ---------------------------------------------------
                                "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
                                - Ted Bundy

Comment

Working...
                                X