Timelines
Games & Diversions
Photo Archive
Ripper Wiki
Casebook Examiner
Ripper Podcast
About the Casebook

Most Recent Posts:
Goulston Street Graffito: The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL - by Wickerman 30 minutes ago.
Goulston Street Graffito: The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL - by harry 52 minutes ago.
Goulston Street Graffito: The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL - by Wickerman 1 hour and 16 minutes ago.
Goulston Street Graffito: The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL - by Wickerman 1 hour and 27 minutes ago.
Goulston Street Graffito: The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL - by Wickerman 2 hours ago.
Maybrick, James: 25 YEARS OF THE DIARY OF JACK THE RIPPER: THE TRUE FACTS by Robert Smith - by Mike J. G. 2 hours ago.

Most Popular Threads:
Maybrick, James: 25 YEARS OF THE DIARY OF JACK THE RIPPER: THE TRUE FACTS by Robert Smith - (92 posts)
Goulston Street Graffito: The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL - (51 posts)
Annie Chapman: Annie's scarf - (2 posts)
General Discussion: Slang terms - (1 posts)
Scene of the Crimes: East End Photographs and Drawings - (1 posts)
Shades of Whitechapel: Were Belle Elmore’s remains that proved she wasn’t related to her living relatives an - (1 posts)

Wiki Updates:
Robert Sagar
Edit: Chris
May 9, 2015, 12:32 am
Online newspaper archives
Nov 26, 2014, 10:25 am
Joseph Lawende
Mar 9, 2014, 10:12 am
Miscellaneous research resources
Feb 13, 2014, 9:28 am
Charles Cross
Edit: John Bennett
Sep 4, 2013, 8:20 pm

Most Recent Blogs:
Mike Covell: A DECADE IN THE MAKING.
February 19, 2016, 11:12 am.
Chris George: RipperCon in Baltimore, April 8-10, 2016
February 10, 2016, 2:55 pm.
Mike Covell: Hull Prison Visit
October 10, 2015, 8:04 am.
Mike Covell: NEW ADVENTURES IN RESEARCH
August 9, 2015, 3:10 am.
Mike Covell: UPDDATES FOR THE PAST 11 MONTHS
November 14, 2014, 10:02 am.
Mike Covell: Mike’s Book Releases
March 17, 2014, 3:18 am.

Go Back   Casebook Forums > Social Chat > Pub Talk

Old 05-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Cadet

Well, SOME Americans are in fact asleep but I think they are a minority. Trump has just given himself and most of his billionaire cabinet a massive taxi break ( both in the tax reform and the American health act) at the expense of those hard working and "forgotten" people who have voted for him. Forgotten by Trump himself who is a proven stunningly incompetent serial-liar. So he and his family are treating the white house as their personal atm. Something, that is apparent to most of the world, except for about 20% of Americans. Another 20 percent see it happening but they tolerate it as long as he implements the policies they want. Together they make up the 40% of the American electorate who approve of their current president.

May I ask the following additional questions:

1. On Jan 27th, the Donald had imposed a 90-day ban on 7 Muslim countries, until new vetting measures we're put into place. Notwithstanding the fact that two versions of his travel ban were blocked by the courts, where are the new vetting rules? The 90 days are up. Has he achieved anything in that regard?

2. On Jan 25th, Trump tweeted that he would order a "major investigation into voter fraud" . Question: where the f**k is this investigation? I guess he didn't order it because it's BS.

3. On March 8th, Trump tweeted that Obama was a "sick or a bad guy" for wiretapping him at Trump tower. Turns out that Obama didn't and no such evidence existed but Trump has refused to apologise for his slander.

4. Sometime in 2013, Trump "sent his investigators to Hawaii", saying that what they had found out was "unbelievable". Yes, probably that Obama was in fact born in Hawaii. Trump has still not stated what that was, nor has he apologised for his slander. Again, because it was obviously total BS.

I would have another 5 or 20 questions if I could be bothered. However, Trump will never apologise for his role in the rape of the American public (the ones that is not a billionaire).
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickerman View Post
I can't imagine why the American voters are so silent about Trump raping the health care system for money so he can give huge tax breaks to his millionaire buddies, not to mention lining his own pockets to the tune of billions of dollars in tax savings.

Hello America .....are you all asleep?
In their mind, it's a reality show simulation about Trump and they are most likely waiting for some sort of TV host asking them to call a 1 800 number to decide what they really want. Their response will obviously be "I need another beer, isn't it time for a message from a sponser?"
Old 05-22-2017, 07:51 AM
Inspector

This picture from Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia is apparently a real thing that happened, to “inaugurate The Global Center for Combatting Extremist Ideology in Riyadh.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03b485cb2522a

But it did strike some Internet folks as just a teensy bit odd, and weird...
---------------
Old 05-25-2017, 09:59 AM
Constable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcdunn View Post
This picture from Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia is apparently a real thing that happened, to “inaugurate The Global Center for Combatting Extremist Ideology in Riyadh.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03b485cb2522a

But it did strike some Internet folks as just a teensy bit odd, and weird...
Don't forget that a sinkhole appeared near Mar-a-Lago shortly after...
Old 05-26-2017, 06:22 PM
Inspector

The Russia investigation is gathering speed, with Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, now said to be a "person of interest" in the investigation. Kushner could be the key.

Vladimir Putin must be very pleased with Trump's performance in Europe as the new President insulted NATO partners and traditional allies. What a disgusting display. Not to forget the Oval Office incident with Trump revealing secrets to the Russian Foreign Minister! And Americans leaking British secrets about the Manchester bombing.

It would not surprise me -- get this -- if the British are so appalled that they see the value of staying in Europe. Think about that!

"Words have consequences" as people keep saying. But Trump is absolutely thoughtless, blurting out anything that comes into his head. He's irresponsible. And with the British election coming up. . .

"Experts Upgrade Donald Trump's Impeachment Odds as Russian Investigation Looms"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/experts-u...170524054.html
For info about RipperCon, in Baltimore, MD,
April 7-8, 2018, go to http://rippercon.com/
Old 05-26-2017, 07:42 PM
Commisioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
The Russia investigation is gathering speed, with Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, now said to be a "person of interest" in the investigation. Kushner could be the key.

Vladimir Putin must be very pleased with Trump's performance in Europe as the new President insulted NATO partners and traditional allies. What a disgusting display. Not to forget the Oval Office incident with Trump revealing secrets to the Russian Foreign Minister! And Americans leaking British secrets about the Manchester bombing.

It would not surprise me -- get this -- if the British are so appalled that they see the value of staying in Europe. Think about that!

"Words have consequences" as people keep saying. But Trump is absolutely thoughtless, blurting out anything that comes into his head. He's irresponsible. And with the British election coming up. . .

"Experts Upgrade Donald Trump's Impeachment Odds as Russian Investigation Looms"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/experts-u...170524054.html
The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!! Lol!

Ps. (I think you should be a little more concerned about something called ISIS. You know, the jv team. Remember them Chris?) good lord.

Pss. Admin says no more trump. Guess you missed that too.

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Last edited by Abby Normal : 05-26-2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:49 PM
Assistant Commissioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post

Ps. (I think you should be a little more concerned about something called ISIS. You know, the jv team. Remember them Chris?) good lord.

Pss. Admin says no more trump. Guess you missed that too.
This is a Trump thread. Stop being so sensitive. You backed the wrong whor...er horse.

Mike
Old 05-27-2017, 04:38 AM
Commisioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Michael View Post
This is a Trump thread. Stop being so sensitive. You backed the wrong whor...er horse.

Mike
I think admin meant the whole site. And I think it's probably a good idea.

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline
Old 05-27-2017, 05:21 AM
Commisioner

I guess I missed a comment from Admin, Ally was even contributing at one point herself.
Trump is a relevant topic, not debating his juvenile ignorance only serves his deception of the American people.
If you recall, the Press are now the enemy of the American people - only because they headline his numerous and repeated shortcomings.
Stifling any debate on him is what Trump would prefer.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:23 AM
Assistant Commissioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post
I think admin meant the whole site. And I think it's probably a good idea.
Maybe, but if we could find out that say...Kushner is related to Koslowski...we might have something suitable for the site. In the meantime, enjoy the intrigue. It's interesting.

Mike