No announcement yet.

Suppose a City PC did see something near Mitre Square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You over-rely on your professional experience as a civil servant, as if that is really comparable to an upper crust, Victorian police administrator who reinvented himself from an Indian plantation overseer into a roving sleuth.

And your credentials are?

I refuse to debate with you, since you look at everything through a single lens - your theory.

I made a point to another poster and I replied to a subsequent post of yours. End of story.

Comment

• ... And once again you do not provide an answer worthy of a grown-up.

Instead, predictably, you take your bat and ball off the field the moment anybody challenges your unearned authority.

You did this kind of infantile dodge on another thread to Stewart Evans?!

Do you think he might have some credentials in this field?

You are unable to debate the primary sources except through a single lens--your career as a civil servant, which is of limited value in this discussion.

Comment

• Jonathan, as far as I am aware the "dialogue" (if that is what it is) is between you and me. Where does Mr Evans come in?

You have been personally rude to me, as again in your remark "your career as a civil servant, which is of limited value in this discussion". I simply do not wish to continue to discuss the case with you.

I offered my comment - no more than an insight based on 37 years of experience) on a post by someone else. You brush it away. Fine - don't ask me to respect you.

I am aware of Mr Evans credentials - I ask again what are yours?

Comment

• Being an Australian I have a degree from the University of Hard Knocks, and a Masters in b.s.

On another thread you imploded when you discovered that Stewart P. Evans did not agree with you, and with great spluttering and licking of wounds you closed your review of secondary sources--a review that I had applauded in theory until it all went into the bin.

Comment

• When you expressed support Jonathan, I simply knew it was doomed!

when you discovered that Stewart P. Evans did not agree with you

Re-read the thread - you'll discover that was not the reason I stopped.

Comment

Working...
            X