Posing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
    The only biological artifact at any Canonical murder other than Marys that was placed or "posed" in a specific location not easily explained, is Kates 2 foot colon section between her arm and body....and thats not really a dramatic case like a breast under a head is.
    But then, he hadn't removed Kate's breasts, Mike... and was unlikely to have been able to, given the constraints of time and location that prevailed in Mitre Square. It all seems to point to the notion that he took what he could get away with carrying at the time, and he mutilated what he could, under the prevailing conditions. Opening the thorax was a non-starter, therefore, in all but the Miller's Court murder - and apart from the uterus, bladder and kidney(s), there's absolutely nothing that's "portable" in the lower abdomen, and precious little that one could "pose", even if one wanted to.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

The guy in room 13 was quite obviously farting around....he wasnt there just to kill, cut free and run. Like Annies killer was.
      Like Annie's killer had to, you mean, because of where she was killed. The same constraint that applied to Polly's, Kate's, Liz's and Frances Coles' killers for that matter.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        Like Annie's killer had to, you mean, because of where she was killed. The same constraint that applied to Polly's, Kate's, Liz's and Frances Coles' killers for that matter.

I see the results of an attack that culminated with a man leaving the scene with the object of his desire and the reason for him killing in the first place....you see a man that was somehow forced outdoors which minimized what he would have time to do.

I think the man was capable of figuring out that if he wanted to cut women to pieces, outdoors wasnt the optimum spot. You think he concluded this after being forced outdoors.

Since Torso man cut women up indoors from the outset...so could Jack have. He had many other options,.....But he didnt. He killed outdoors from the start.

Cheers Sam

Comment

Since Torso man cut women up indoors from the outset...so could Jack have. He had many other options,.....But he didnt. He killed outdoors from the start.
          What are the many options apart from indoors or outdoors... on the deck of a ship would be different... maybe on horseback or in a coach, while moving? Indoors or outdoors seems insignificant for the killer's purposes unless one wishes to make it so. I don't, because I have no fabricated purposes for doing so.

Cheers,

Mike
          huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
            What are the many options apart from indoors or outdoors... on the deck of a ship would be different... maybe on horseback or in a coach, while moving? Indoors or outdoors seems insignificant for the killer's purposes unless one wishes to make it so. I don't, because I have no fabricated purposes for doing so.

Cheers,

Mike
            You know lately your SA comments are getting tiresome Mike, how about arguing a point instead of clinging to one that is lead weighted while treading water....clearly, even for you "head in the sand-ers", the location of a violent crime is a vital statistic in the forensic investigation of it.

The location is undeniably an anomaly....but to you, anomalies are normal and yet suggest a repetitive pattern at the same time?..hmmm....., so perhaps we should also expect the killer to have killed standing on his head, using a broom or a spoon maybe, perhaps killing a pack of schoolchildren,..... maybe eating raw human liver in public.....SA comments arent so productive are they?

Youve resisted the idea that there was indeed posing in the room in Millers Court despite having been shown definitively that the definition of the word itself is applicable and accurate in this case. How is logic going to argue with that stance?

Like many of your arguments, it flies in the face of fact.

Best regards

Comment

Like many of your arguments, it flies in the face of fact.
              Many of my... oh! Ha ha. That's rich.

Mike
              huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                Many of my... oh! Ha ha. That's rich.

Mike
                Well, what would you call something that denies the descriptive accuracy of "posing" in the context of that room and elements within?

You dont believe it applies....even though by definition, it does.

Thats where the comment stems from. I believe you give preference to your instinctual capabilities when assessing some evidence.

Best regards Mike

Comment

Working...
                X