X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
    In many walks of life they're called 'stalling tactics'
    Hello packers stem,

I know that... you know that, Joe Bloggs and his missus know that... but apparently, it is totally impossible for it to be done with the Met Police Force involved in any way.... so we are to believe....

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi Phil,

Star, 12th November 1888—

"The key of the murdered woman's door has been found, so that her murderer did not carry it away with him, as was at first supposed."

Regards,

Simon
      Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
        In many walks of life they're called 'stalling tactics'
        Yep!

Abberline's cover up was coming unstuck.

Next move....get the body to Shoreditch for a sham inquest.

Then hijack Hutchinson before he spilled his guts.
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
          Hi Phil,

"The key of the murdered woman's door has been found, so that her murderer did not carry it away with him, as was at first supposed."

Regards,

Simon
          Hello Simon,

Has been found?..HAS BEEN..as in after they knocked the door to kingdom come and back..boarded it up... and hey presto, someone found the key...

You cant write comedy pathos like this, you really cant.

Phil
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post

Why would someone say that bloodhounds were on their way if they knew they were not, or could not be, "on their way"?
            That is a very good question, Phil, and I look forward to Simon demonstrating for us that Inspectors Abberline and Beck both knew between 11:30am and 1:30pm on 9 November 1888 that the bloodhounds were not, or could not be, on their way.

Comment

Hi Phil,

Regards,

Simon
              Jack the Ripper did not require a key.

Comment

Hi David,

My question stands.

Who told Beck that non-existent bloodhounds were on the way?

And who countermanded the order for non-existent bloodhounds to be sent to Millers Court?

Regards,

Simon
                Last edited by Simon Wood; 10-09-2015, 12:29 PM. Reason: spolling mistook

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                  That is a very good question, Phil, and I look forward to Simon demonstrating for us that Inspectors Abberline and Beck both knew between 11:30am and 1:30pm on 9 November 1888 that the bloodhounds were not, or could not be, on their way.
                  And I look forward to you explaining why an able bodied policeman.. and there were quite a few of them about..of all ranks and intelligence, practical and otherwise.. together with a whole possee of doctors.. all with intelligent brains, didn't think of putting their arm through the window to unlatch the door that the key was apparently lost for (that apparently wasnt), and the intrepid men were waiting for dogs to turn up that clearly were not in London...and had not been for a fortnight. Strange how communication even puts the balls up over time too isnt it? Afraid to get their arms grazed perhaps?

Two weeks and not a sniff of a woof woof. And NOBODY told ONE particular policeman ..he involved in the Whitechapel murder enquiry. Odd that. Because talk of using dogs would not have crossed his mind before, nor would he ever have heard of the possibility of them being used either.. even though some very famous ones had been known to be most helpful to the police...

Odd that.

But we cant have the Met being seen to be blinking useless now, can we?
                  Nor doing something naughty either.
                  Nope. Can't have that. Tut tut.
                  As white as angels washed in Daz that lot.

Phil
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi David,

Who told Beck that non-existent bloodhounds were on the way?

And who countermanded the order for non-existent bloodhounds to be sent to Millers Court.
                    Both very good questions.

Suspect Abberline was playing for time.

Comment

As does not reaching through the broken window..which they all saw and all knew about, to unlatch the door. Instead.. they pooh pooh around waiting for dogs that aren't there to turn up, and talking about a lost key...which doesnt appear anyway.
                      Where is the evidence that the police were "talking about a lost key" between 11:30am and 1:30pm of 9 November 1888?

This thread is in danger of confusing two separate things: the wait for the bloodhounds and the breaking down of the door.

It was the wait for the bloodhounds alone that caused a two hour delay. The police did not want to enter the room for fear of putting the bloodhounds off the scent. In this respect, Simon has misrepresented what Mr Taunton told Superintendent Arnold. As reported by the Times of 13 November 1888, Mr Taunton 'pointed out the stupidity of expecting a dog to accomplish anything under the circumstances'. Those 'circumstances' being that: 'The police admitted that since the burglary they had been all over the premises'". He also referred to the length of time that had been allowed to elapse since the crime (i.e. over seven hours). But it was the fact that police having tramped all over the crime scene that meant that bloodhounds would have no chance of picking up the scent.

The fact that the police did not have a key was never given as a reason for the delay. Presumably they were either unaware that the door could be opened through the window or something inside was blocking the door but either way it makes no difference because once they decided to enter they knocked the door down. Thus, no time was lost by their not being able to open the door and it's pointless to conjure up conspiracy theories about it.

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                        Where is the evidence that the police were "talking about a lost key" between 11:30am and 1:30pm of 9 November 1888?

This thread is in danger of confusing two separate things: the wait for the bloodhounds and the breaking down of the door.
                        I thought the thread was about broken windows

Comment

And I look forward to you explaining why an able bodied policeman.. and there were quite a few of them about..of all ranks and intelligence, practical and otherwise.. together with a whole possee of doctors.. all with intelligent brains, didn't think of putting their arm through the window to unlatch the door that the key was apparently lost for (that apparently wasnt), and the intrepid men were waiting for dogs to turn up that clearly were not in London...and had not been for a fortnight. Strange how communication even puts the balls up over time too isnt it? Afraid to get their arms grazed perhaps?

Two weeks and not a sniff of a woof woof. And NOBODY told ONE particular policeman ..he involved in the Whitechapel murder enquiry. Odd that. Because talk of using dogs would not have crossed his mind before, nor would he ever have heard of the possibility of them being used either.. even though some very famous ones had been known to be most helpful to the police...

Odd that.

But we cant have the Met being seen to be blinking useless now, can we?
                          Nor doing something naughty either.
                          Nope. Can't have that. Tut tut.
                          As white as angels washed in Daz that lot.
                          Phil, unless you can demonstrate that Inspectors Abberline and Beck both knew that the bloodhounds had been removed from London, and that they were aware that any previous orders issued by Sir Charles Warren about the use of bloodhounds had been countermanded, everything you say is no more than piffle and nonsense.

Comment

Hi David,

So the fact that Millers Court had been stuffed to the gills with policemen, doctors and residents, and Dorset Street was thronged with rubberneckers, would have had no impact on the efficacy of bloodhounds.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Are you talking about imaginary bloodhounds!

Comment

Hi DJA,

You're right.

I should have added, " . . . had they existed."

Thanks.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Working...
                                X