WS88-Angela Buckley: Amelia Dyer and the Baby Farm Murders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS88-Angela Buckley: Amelia Dyer and the Baby Farm Murders

We are pleased to be able to bring to you the Whitechapel Society 1888's April 2016 guest speaker Angela Buckley, the author of the new book 'Amelia Dyer and the Baby Farm Murders'. Dyer, possibly the most prolific serial killer in British history, murdered infants placed into her care over several decades until her capture and execution in 1896.

Stream or download here:

Angela Buckley's website 'The Victorian Supersleuth'

Made possible by

JM
    Last edited by jmenges; 04-04-2016, 05:59 PM.

Thanks should be an interesting listen.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

The audio of the talk is great. Really enjoyed the posted WS talks but was starting to despair over the audio quality. I'm an audio snob and make no apology for it...
      I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Thanks I agree that the audio turned out really good for the main talk, there was a snafu with the mic for the Q&A. I do believe that we finally have the recording situation sorted out at the WS88 meetings so I'd like to say expect more of the same quality for WS talks in the future, but there are so many variables in recording a live event that one never knows.

Thanks

JM

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
          Thanks I agree that the audio turned out really good for the main talk, there was a snafu with the mic for the Q&A. I do believe that we finally have the recording situation sorted out at the WS88 meetings so I'd like to say expect more of the same quality for WS talks in the future, but there are so many variables in recording a live event that one never knows.

Thanks

JM
          Fingers crossed.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
          X