Lechmere The Psychopath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herlock,

I have read this, and I am telling you, why those strange coincidences are happening with the only man who was found by a still bleeding woman?

a bad luck ? huh ?

I don't believe in coincidences..

Rainbow°

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
      I'm now going to lie down in a dark room for an hour or so.

Herlock
      You already are in a dark room.

Cheers, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
        The series is a series when it is defined as a series.

The series is a history written by the press.

Many of the journalists wrote their history as a history of a serial killer.

Fisherman is a journalist who writes his history as a history of a serial killer and he calls Charles Allen Lechmere a serial killer.

There are many problems with his history writing. He is not an historian. He misinterprets the sources. But since he is a journalist he is used to express his views in the press and on TV.

You, on the other hand, is a consumer of his views. And as a consumer of a journalist´s writings on the past you have the right to know that what Fisherman is writing is not the past but his own history about the past.

You also have the right to know that he does it without knowing how to handle sources correctly.

You may not like that, but that is a much debated issue in this forum.

Cheers, Pierre

Strange, I realy like what you've writren... I agree with you, Press and journalists will write there own history.

but that written history now, is all what we have, When two police officers say she was bleeding (as the press wrote) I am going to take this, it is important, and I will give a sentence, which is historical too, there is no Lechmere now to be set in preson...

My approach, is based on these materials , these materials are all what we have..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
          Herlock,

I have read this, and I am telling you, why those strange coincidences are happening with the only man who was found by a still bleeding woman?

a bad luck ? huh ?

Rainbow°
          Well you clearly didn't read the post, because it detailed other coincidences and misspellings of names. Maybe you should actually try and read it this time instead of pretending to, or are you just monumentally infatuated with Lechmere as the Ripper?

Comment

Herlock,

a bad luck ? huh ?

Rainbow°
            Of course it is not a coincidence.

There is a very strong connection between Lechmere standing in the street where Nichols was lying and Paul finding him there.

The connection is founded on these well known explanatory variables:

1. This murder site was the one which was closest to the home of Lechmere
            and his family.

2. Lechmere passed through the street when going to work.

3. Lechmere went to work at that time.

4. Robert Paul used the same street when going to work.

5. Robert Paul went to work at that time.

So you see, there are the explanatory variables. Fisherman ignores them. And as you say, you do not believe in coincidences. And there are no such, as you can see.

Cheers, Pierre

Comment

Herlock,

a bad luck ? huh ?

Rainbow°
              What coincidences!?!! Having a stepfather and having been known by his name and years later finding a dead body is not a coincidence. Finding two dead bodies would be a coincidence. Finding a dead body while holding a bloody knife would be a coincidence.

You don't believe in coincidence? I once needed twenty bucks for cab fare, didn't have it, and then found it on the street just as the cab pulled up. That's a coincidence. So, you're wrong. Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike J. G. View Post
                Well you clearly didn't read the post, because it detailed other coincidences and misspellings of names. Maybe you should actually try and read it this time instead of pretending to, or are you just monumentally infatuated with Lechmere as the Ripper?
                I knew what is the problem with you now..

you take one word from a long sentence ...

I said normal man will run if he noticed a lying body and hear a person hurrying towards him in the dark .... you took only the lying body part..

I said those coincidences happened with the only one who was spoted standing where a bleeding woman was, you took only the part that giving a different name happens all the time

no, it doesn't happen, all of those who gave other names, gave their true names too

all of them weren't found standing by a bleeding woman

Rainbow°

Comment

I said normal man will run if he noticed a lying body and hear a person hurrying towards him in the dark .... you took only the lying body part..

I said those coincidences happened with the only one who was spoted standing where a bleeding woman was, you took only the part that giving a different name happens all the time

no, it doesn't happen, all of those who gave other names, gave their true names too

Rainbow°
                  The fact that people find bodies all of the time and do not run away should tell you what "normal people" actually do, as opposed to what you assume they do. I find it hard to believe that you're an adult in the real world when you think such a weird thing.

Paul was another man on the street who came across a "still bleeding" body, what're the chances of that?

Once again, Lech did give his real name, a false name would be something like "Eddie Murphy".

If you're going to put emphasis on the fact that he used an alternative name then you have to accept the fact that he gave his real address, which makes no sense whatsoever for a man trying to fool the police.

Comment

Rainbow°
                    Why would he have run? Paul himself took a look at Nichols, up close and personal. He saw NO blood. He saw no injury. Why would Cross go sprinting up the street upon seeing a woman lying on the ground with no apparent injuries?

Alcoholism was far more prevalent in the East End circa 1888 than serial murder, even in the "Autumn of Terror". Reason would dictated the two men assumed she was drunk, passed out. Granted, upon inspection and seeing know movement they seem to have agreed she may be dead (or at least something other than just DEAD drunk). This is - in my view - why Mizen's reaction was what it was: He saw FAR more inebriated, unconscious prostitutes lying on the streets than he did "freshly killed" (God I love that phrase!) Jack the Ripper Victims, Tabram, Smith, et al, not withstanding.

Comment

• Pierre,

Why the hell he gave a different name, why the hell Mizen said something he didn't say, why the hell the press chose not to write his true name, why the hell the press chose to spice things around him up, why the hell he was been found directly after he had found a still bleeding woman, why the hell Paul didn't hear his footsteps, why the hell the policemen that were patroling the area didn't see a soul, before or after the crime, why the hell all those crimes happen in his route to work.....

Coincedences!

Rainbow°

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rainbow;418962]

Strange, I realy like what you've writren... I agree with you, Press and journalists will write there own history.
                        That is a very well known problem among historians and I think you could become an good historian, since you realize this.

but that written history now, is all what we have,
                        If we have bad medicine, which does not cure us, it is still bad medicine. We ought of course be suspicious against it and not swallow it so easily.

When two police officers say she was bleeding (as the press wrote) I am going to take this, it is important, and I will give a sentence, which is historical too, there is no Lechmere now to be set in preson...
                        Steve is right now researching this problem, and has already seen that there are many serious problems with the bleeding statements both in the press and afterwards, when Fisherman is using their articles.

Actually, Rainbow, you could take these newspaper articles written by journalists in the past, whom we do not even know, and write a story about it. It is quite easy.

My approach, is based on these materials , these materials are all what we have..
                        It is clear from this statement you make here that you have a good ability to think critically about your own approach and the material, and I think you will gain a lot from this in the future when you read what journalists wrote both in 1888 and what journalists write now in 2017 about the murder of Nichols.

You seem to be too smart to swallow anything that Fisherman says.

Best wishes, Pierre

Comment

Pierre,

Why the hell he gave a different name, why the hell Mizen said something he didn't say, why the hell the press chose not to write his true name, why the hell the press chose to spice things around him up, why the hell he was been found directly after he had found a still bleeding woman, why the hell Paul didn't hear his footsteps, why the hell the policemen that were patroling the area didn't see a soul, before or after the crime, why the hell all those crimes happen in his route to work.....

Coincedences!

Rainbow°
                          People have gone to great lengths to explain these things to you over and over again, yet you ignore it and ask the same moronic questions over and over again.

Sort yourself out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike J. G. View Post
                            The fact that people find bodies all of the time and do not run away should tell you what "normal people" actually do, as opposed to what you assume they do. I find it hard to believe that you're an adult in the real world when you think such a weird thing.

Paul was another man on the street who came across a "still bleeding" body, what're the chances of that?

Once again, Lech did give his real name, a false name would be something like "Eddie Murphy".

If you're going to put emphasis on the fact that he used an alternative name then you have to accept the fact that he gave his real address, which makes no sense whatsoever for a man trying to fool the police.
                            Good example. I was walking to my car a few weeks ago after work. Downtown area. I noticed three young ladies, around 20 I'd say, behind some bushes outside a building. One was looking down. One was on her cell. They seemed distressed so I went to see what was going on. There was a guy - obviously homeless - lying unconscious back there. He was unresponsive. They called 911. Now, the guy was alive. And if he stayed that way, I'm sure he's glad these women didn't see his shoes sticking out onto the sidewalk and just.....RUN AWAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick S View Post
                              Good example. I was walking to my car a few weeks ago after work. Downtown area. I noticed three young ladies, around 20 I'd say, behind some bushes outside a building. One was looking down. One was on her cell. They seemed distressed so I went to see what was going on. There was a guy - obviously homeless - lying unconscious back there. He was unresponsive. They called 911. Now, the guy was alive. And if he stayed that way, I'm sure he's glad these women didn't see his shoes sticking out onto the sidewalk and just.....RUN AWAY.
                              Exactly. I work in security, and I've often come across homeless people, unconscious people, victims of a mugging, domestic situations, you name it. I've never seen an innocent person running away from the scene in my life. Some people may walk on by while pretending not to notice, but nobody takes a look at the scene and bails out of there like a madman.

It's a totally weird thing to claim that you'd run away, lol.

Comment

• What a strong man you are, then go and walk in Buck's row that 1888 night alone, you are a normal person and you can do it, I am not

Comment

Working...
                                X