Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep fighting Dale.people laughed 20 years ago when the Maybrick diary appeared on the scene but Mr Barrett and the others they didn't give up they kept on going and with all their strengths they saw the diary published so Dale keep on going.Did stephen knight give up no he kept on fighting and the final solution was released to us.Did Mr Edwards give up when he discoverd the now famous table cloth did he say I'm not going to publish no he kept on going and the book appeared.
    Last edited by pinkmoon; 04-13-2015, 02:47 AM.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• I must say I'm disappointed to see that some are supporting those who have written hoaxes only to make a easy buck and turning the Ripper case into a joke!

Comment

• I actually think Dale believes this is true it would nice to know why.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• We already know the basis of his theory and many comments have been made here and on other forums showing how silly it is. I can't see how a book would make things different besides having him cash in on people's childish credibility.

Comment

• I would still like to see dales "evidence"

Comment

• Some of you may have heard this story already, but for those Vincentologists out there who haven't, listen up - ears some interesting new Van Gogh revelations about why he removed that detestable cranial accessory and the unfortunate woman who received it . . .

'woman-who-received-van-goghs-ear-named-130-years-after-artist-cut-it-off'

P.S. Does anyone have updates on when or whether the book is going to be published?

Yours, Caligo
              https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/flag_uk.gif "I know why the sun never sets on the British Empire: God wouldn't trust an Englishman in the dark."

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligo Umbrator View Post
                Some of you may have heard this story already, but for those Vincentologists out there who haven't, listen up - ears some interesting new Van Gogh revelations about why he removed that detestable cranial accessory and the unfortunate woman who received it . . .

P.S. Does anyone have updates on when or whether the book is going to be published?

Yours, Caligo
                Dale seems to have gone remarkably quiet
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I see the story at the link above still refers to Van Gogh's suicide, but a new theory is that he might have been the victim of intentional or accidental murder, by some youths out hunting birds.

Re: Dale-- I think he found out publishers want a bit more evidence than subliminal images found in a famous artist's paintings.
                  Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                  ---------------
                  Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                  ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligo Umbrator View Post
                    Some of you may have heard this story already, but for those Vincentologists out there who haven't, listen up - ears some interesting new Van Gogh revelations about why he removed that detestable cranial accessory and the unfortunate woman who received it . . .

Yours, Caligo
                    The book is out now, in all good bookshops (and Amazon).

Comment

• WHAT!!!!! it came out... how did I miss this.... where has Dale been....

Steadmund Brand
                      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• I suppose it's too late to sew the ear back on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                          I suppose it's too late to sew the ear back on?
                          Too bad Crazy Glue didn't exist. It would have been ideal for a crazy painter's ear.

Comment

• Which book do we speak of?

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
                            The book is out now, in all good bookshops (and Amazon).
                            Yes, the book mentioned in the link is out now, but I think Caligo was asking about Dale's book about Vincent being a Ripper Suspect.

Do you have definite info on that, Barnflat?
                            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                            ---------------
                            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                            ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                              WHAT!!!!! it came out... how did I miss this.... where has Dale been....

Steadmund Brand
                              Wrong book I think mate.
                              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X