The could be knife Thomas Coram found on October the 1st 1888

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
    Niko may well have the knife. But I'm just wondering how likely it is that the knife found by Coram was a knife used by the Ripper?
    Hello John, possibilites ? found in the area of the crimes 24 hour's after the double event, covered in blood !! but personally I think it was not used in the Whitechapel mureder's, like quoted in the Stride inquest the knife presented at the hearing had a blunted cutting edge, the tip was rounded off !! exactly how I found the knife, a knife in these condition's couldn't even cut up a paper bag !! my hypothesis is that Jack carried more than one knife !! a large knife to itimidate and cause shock to his victim's before cutting their throat's and a smaller knife to do his surgical work, Here we go !! Jack pull's out this big knife out on stride in the Berner ckub, whilst cutting her throat the blade catches Strides scarf, this cauaing to cause his hand to slip onto the blade and cut's himself !! this being the reason to flee the scene of the crime without disembowling Stride. i belive he was not content on not doing his usaul extraction of organ's.

Once he calmed down after being injured he went to find another victim to do with her what he had in mind to do with his victim of that night and he did he found Eddowes !! the reason he took a piece of Eddowes apron was for his injured hand. Remember the knife Coram found had a hankerchif wrapped around the handle ans was covered in blood. I think in his wierd mind he gained hatered for the knife because it had injured him !! so he dameged the knife by blunting it and breaking the tip thus not having a pointed tip no more and also bent the blade, in Strides inquest to the blade being bent they refer to it us being turned !! Also after the double event there was a size of Jack's activity, was the reason for this his injured hand ?????That's one hypothesis and another is that it belonged to the mason's LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by niko View Post

Hello John, possibilites ? found in the area of the crimes 24 hour's after the double event, covered in blood !! but personally I think it was not used in the Whitechapel mureder's, like quoted in the Stride inquest the knife presented at the hearing had a blunted cutting edge, the tip was rounded off !! exactly how I found the knife, a knife in these condition's couldn't even cut up a paper bag !! my hypothesis is that Jack carried more than one knife !! a large knife to itimidate and cause shock to his victim's before cutting their throat's and a smaller knife to do his surgical work, Here we go !! Jack pull's out this big knife out on stride in the Berner ckub, whilst cutting her throat the blade catches Strides scarf, this cauaing to cause his hand to slip onto the blade and cut's himself !! this being the reason to flee the scene of the crime without disembowling Stride. i belive he was not content on not doing his usaul extraction of organ's.

Once he calmed down after being injured he went to find another victim to do with her what he had in mind to do with his victim of that night and he did he found Eddowes !! the reason he took a piece of Eddowes apron was for his injured hand. Remember the knife Coram found had a hankerchif wrapped around the handle ans was covered in blood. I think in his wierd mind he gained hatered for the knife because it had injured him !! so he dameged the knife by blunting it and breaking the tip thus not having a pointed tip no more and also bent the blade, in Strides inquest to the blade being bent they refer to it us being turned !! Also after the double event there was a size of Jack's activity, was the reason for this his injured hand ?????That's one hypothesis and another is that it belonged to the mason's LOL!!
      Thanks for the reply Niko. I agree with you that Jack probably carried more than one knife. However I doubt Jack wanted to cause shock to his victims. This would just increase his chances of being caught. Lastly I find your hypothesis interesting. Cheers John

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Thanks for the reply Niko. I agree with you that Jack probably carried more than one knife. However I doubt Jack wanted to cause shock to his victims. This would just increase his chances of being caught. Lastly I find your hypothesis interesting. Cheers John
        John when I say shock I mean that the person in shock can't move a muscle or even let out a scream ! (paralisied) I've seen this happen on a couple of ocasion's.

Comment

• Originally posted by niko View Post

John when I say shock I mean that the person in shock can't move a muscle or even let out a scream ! (paralisied) I've seen this happen on a couple of ocasion's.
          Hi Niko fair enough. I'm still not sure that part of your hypothesis is right.

Comment

Working...
          X