Did he have anatomical knowledge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    You are spot on all the way here, CRW. And I will tell you what I believe is what makes you think that there is something wrong in Millers Court in the context you are discussing:
    Millers Court was never meant as a message to anyone. It had a meaning to the killer, and the elements we are seeing in that room were all part and parcel of a ritualistic deed, carried out to satisfy the killer only. When he left, the show was over, and Kelly was meaningless waste.

The reoccurring speculations that the scene was staged and the body posed in an attempt of communication with society is wrong. It was all done for his own sake, and once he left, the ones who saw the body failed to see the true implications of it.

Does it sound weird? It IS weird! But it all works to a strictly shaped formula nevertheless.
    Only thing i can say is that, without Miller's Court, i would have swear that one of the motives of the ripper was to spread terror in the streets, possibly in the name of his hate of women. Miller's Court MAY suggest something different, but it's of course still impossible to rule out the terrorism and the hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
      It only works to the formula created by you, of which there is no corroboration.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      Since you do not know what my formula is, how do you know that?

Comment

• Originally posted by CommercialRoadWanderer View Post
        Only thing i can say is that, without Miller's Court, i would have swear that one of the motives of the ripper was to spread terror in the streets, possibly in the name of his hate of women. Miller's Court MAY suggest something different, but it's of course still impossible to rule out the terrorism and the hate.
        What would have made you so sure that the agenda was to spread terror, going by the murder spots and the finds there? Many people reason that the killer could have been disorganized, and if so, he would reasonably not have had the aim to spread terror.
        I don´t think he WAS disorganized, but I am curious about how you reason here.

Comment

Since you do not know what my formula is, how do you know that?
          You wrote it in your post.

Are you losing the plot now ?

Comment

You wrote it in your post.

Are you losing the plot now ?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            No, Trevor, I did not - I only mentioned part of it. The largest part is something In have not divulged yet.

So whichever the plot IS, you are as usual unknowing of it.

That never stopped you from commenting, though, did it?

Comment

No, Trevor, I did not - I only mentioned part of it. The largest part is something In have not divulged yet.

So whichever the plot IS, you are as usual unknowing of it.

That never stopped you from commenting, though, did it?
              Well part of it was bad enough, tell me when you are posting the rest and i will book a long holiday

Comment

Well part of it was bad enough, tell me when you are posting the rest and i will book a long holiday

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                Make it lifelong, please. And far away.

And no Internet for you!

Comment

• Comment

• Bond's the name.

Hello Jon.

"[Bond] saw the same evidence as five other experienced doctors, even his superior, yet he arrived at a contradictory conclusion.
                    A fact which does not instill confidence in how he draws his conclusions."

Quite. And he saw only ONE canonical.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

Working...
                    X