This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
    You forgot savaloys. I would sell my grandmother into slavery for an honest to goodness savaloy...
    Well- there's a novelty!
    Lol

best wishes

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post
      Oh you know, the one where they talk endless **** about 'equality' all the while consigning Algerian job application forms to the dustbin without even reading them.
      You mean France?? You actually think that as a 'leftie' (as you called me) I would look to France for an example of equality?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
        Yes and no. Network TV is more or less a morass of mediocrity these days--particularly with the deluge of so-called "reality" programming. There are still a few gems to be found on cable channels (like Game of Thrones or Endgame).

One bright spot of recent years has been a slew of entertaining cop shows, like Bones, House (despite being set in a hospital is a cop show), the various Law and Order franchises, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Leverage and Grimm, to name a few.
        You should give Breaking Bad a watch if you've not seen it yet. Also, Game of Thrones. Both series are some of the best tv I've watched since The Sopranos.

edit: I must be blind, I didnt notice you mentioned Game of Thrones.

Comment

Working...
        X