Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Kennedy - solved for good?!

Hello you all!

Again I am starting a thread about JFK's brother.

Of course the cases differ in a sense, that Sirhan Sirhan was definitely there and it was definitely him, who fired a gun.

But then... According to a German tv-channel "Deutsche Welle": the lethal shot would have come from behind. The only other person having a gun in sight being the security-guard of the hotel, a right-wing Republican.

Adding some other serious claims; according to a former CIA-agent Francis Fiorini RFK had told people to "dig out all the dirt about his brother's death!"

So, folks;

A serious option, or just another trick to fuel conspiracy theories?!

All the best
    Jukka
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

And then there's the Girl in the Polka-dot Dress, who witnesses claim they saw running away shouting "We killed him! We killed Him!", and the extra bullets (from memory there were reports that 8 bullets were found, including those in RFK's body, whereas Sirhan's gun could only hold six), and the report that someone (my memory's getting very shaky here; must go and do some more reading) said "We were in Dallas when they killed the son-of-a-bitch, and we were in LA when they killed the little bastard".

I just love a good conspiracy theory, me
    Chief Superintendent Brownlow: "Are there any Tension Indicators? Over!"

DI Galloway: "Tension indicators?! They're throwing bloody petrol bombs. Sir."

Comment

I believe Sirhan's revolver did hold 8 rounds being of small caliber.

This case is solved to me although there are some questions left open. I've wondered if the security guard didn't discharge his weapon by accident in all the excitement but, if that's the case, who knows if it hit RFK. I think his gun was larger caliber.

I'm just going by memory here so correct me if I'm wrong. I do remember the night it happened.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hello Stan!

There has been that much time, since I saw the documentary, that I don't remember, if they compared the guns!

Anyway, I do remember that, that the main basis for their claims were the holes in RFK's clothing.

So, hopefully some German members can refresh my memory!

All the best
        Jukka
        "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

I've had a burst of energy (most unusual for me ) and gone looking for the RFK assassination page where I got my half-remembered details re the polka-dot dress and the too-many-bullets from originally:

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/inde..._Assassination
          Chief Superintendent Brownlow: "Are there any Tension Indicators? Over!"

DI Galloway: "Tension indicators?! They're throwing bloody petrol bombs. Sir."

Comment

Working...
          X