Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Gogh's Birthday March 30

Today is Van Gogh’s 160th birthday. He was a skilled and genius painter, but he was also a skilled and genius murderer, so I can’t wish him a Happy Birthday. Van Gogh was not as he seems. Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper.

I’ll send my best wishes to his victims instead,
    Dale Larner

Comment

• I remain of the view that you are blackeningthe reputation of a troubled genius for your own ends, on the basis of nothing more than circumstantial or subjective evidence.

Why is it I feel "soiled" every time I enter this thread to counter your vapid, empty and self-serving posts?
      Last edited by Phil H; 03-31-2013, 06:37 AM. Reason: to strengthen my post.

Comment

• Maligning the Dead

Today is Van Gogh’s 160th birthday. He was a skilled and genius painter, but he was also a skilled and genius murderer, so I can’t wish him a Happy Birthday.
        Dale, As it is his birthday, should you not at least do him the courtesy of publishing some sort of evidence which incriminates him? At the moment I believe the only thing saving you from financial ruin is the fact that, legally, you cannot libel the dead. Unsubstantiated accusations, however, remain just that, and are grossly unfair to a man who is no longer alive to defend himself. On this day, of all days, please either put up or shut up. (And before you offer it up as a fifth-rate substitute for the real thing, what you think you see in Van Gogh paintings won't do). I can't speak for anyone else but, if you fail to publish any evidence to support your claim, I shall assume (as I long have done if I'm honest) that you don't actually have any.
        Last edited by Bridewell; 03-31-2013, 04:50 PM.
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil H View Post
          I remain of the view that you are blackeningthe reputation of a troubled genius for your own ends, on the basis of nothing more than circumstantial or subjective evidence.
          Phil,
          I haven't seen any evidence of any kind, just Dale claiming to have seen things in VVG paintings which he pretends to be evidence because he wishes it were such.

Why is it I feel "soiled" every time I enter this thread to counter your vapid, empty and self-serving posts?
          Because you have are fair-minded and because, if they are allowed to stand unchallenged, someone new to the boards might assume that his claims have some kind of validity.

Comment

• Just one minor additional point. Today isn't Van Gogh's birthday which was yesterday, the 30th March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
              Just one minor additional point. Today isn't Van Gogh's birthday which was yesterday, the 30th March.

http://www.vangoghgallery.com/misc/bio.html
              Hello Colin,

A thought occured to me that this was one of two things..

1) a copy job of the Cornwell Sickert accusation...this time involving the chance of the paintings being manipulated via the internet and paint shop...

2) A precurser to a new Cornwell addition involving Sickert.. which is bound to appear at one stage or another..with probably more ideas of things being painted (that don't exist) into paintings that do exist.

Forewarned is forearmed.

"Can you see what it is yet?"- Rolf Harris

Phil
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
              Accountability? ....

Comment

• Hang on... What's that red stuff in Vincent's hair???

Hmm. Could that be a clue?

Comment

• No evidence offered. Case dismissed - as far as I'm concerned anyway.

Comment

• Our friend, Vincent alias Jack, probably thinks he's very clever. His posts suggests a teenager emulating real scholars and those with many years of study behind them. He cannot compete with that, so he invents what he thinks is a clever idea - though there is nothing behind it - and pretends he might even publish something. Perhaps he has even convinced himself - and of course, there will be plenty of vanity publishers around ready to trap the unwary.

He no doubt reads our posts and s******s to himself at the fact that we waste our time on what he knows he valueless - but he is still getting attention, isn;t he. people are making him feel like an adult by paying attention to him.

If you read his posts though, there is nothing to suggest he has done any research into the case. He is effectively plagiarising (I wonder whether he will understand that word?) Cornwell, but using a different name as his suspect. He might even have read a book or two about Van Gogh. I see no indication of any substantive knowledge of the JtR case though and he studiously avoids any discussion on that aspect of the subject.

My view is that if you asked Vincent alias Jack to answer a "quiz" on the case, he would be totally unable to respond to basic questions on the mutilations, the locations, the investigation, how the victims came to be where they died etc. Yet these are the crucial issues on which guilt will eventually rest. Has he, one wonders laboured at Colindale seeking newspaper reports that might mention individuals who resembled his suspect being around at the time. Could he discuss whether Mr Blotchy might have been his man, would he be master of the pros and cons? Frankly, I doubt it.

This boy in his foetid room with his crazy ideas is worth no more attention that to post occassional refutation as a warning to unwary newbies.

PS why on earth does the system regard "s*n*i*g*g*e*r*s" as a rude word. PC gone mad!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tji View Post
                      Wrong century Maria

Tj
                      Nah, that alibi is too perfect. If I have learned anything from a cumulative 40 years of the various Law & Order TV shows, it is that the guy with the best alibi probably did it.

Also, Phil, it's not the portmanteau of "snickers" and "giggles"; it's the way you so obviously used it to try to disguise a racial epithet. Shame on you. [/sarcasm]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                        I haven't seen any evidence of any kind, just Dale claiming to have seen things in VVG paintings which he pretends to be evidence because he wishes it were such.
                        I can only see the TARDIS exploding!
                        Truth is female, since truth is beauty rather than handsomeness; this [...] would certainly explain the saying that a lie could run around the world before Truth has got its, correction, her boots on, since she would have to chose which pair - the idea that any woman in a position to choose would have just one pair of boots being beyond rational belief.
                        Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

• Radio Interview

Subject: I’m being interviewed about Van Gogh being Jack the Ripper.

Radio show: True Crime Uncensored with Burl Barer.

When: This Saturday, April 27, 5 p.m. EST.

Listen live online from link below. Full hour discussing the evidence and particulars. Tune in, then come back to Casebook.org and post comments.

http://outlawcrime.com/

Thanks,
                          Dale Larner

Comment

• Is this a comedy programme? Anyone know?

Phil

Comment

• Tune in, then come back to Casebook.org and post comments.
                              I can post my comment now, if you like: sheer and utter nonsense.

If the shades of Sickert and Van Gogh are looking down on these threads right now, I just wonder what the hell they must be thinking?

Graham
                              We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Is anybody going to tune in to this? I live in the UK, not sure I want to be tuning in at 11 o'clock at night for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X