Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
    G'Day all

If ghosts go around moving things, why oh why doesn't everyone see it happening?
    I never said all ghosts go around moving things nor would I surmise what everyone else has or hasn’t experienced. I can only speak of my own personal experience.
    It’s my opinion however there are some who have a closed mind until they personally experience it and there are some who keep an open mind until proven otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
      G'Day all

If ghosts go around moving things, why oh why doesn't everyone see it happening?
      If you study the literature there are many cases in which people do see objects being moved. It's rather common actually.

Comment

• I believe that i have seen a ghost. It was a drowning suicide from the early eighties at a secluded lake. Upon a fishing excursion i noticed someone standing alone at the lakes edge, wearing clothing that looked slightly outdated; Upon my return three hours later, the person was still standing in exactly the same spot seeming quite indifferent to my presence. Quite my chance i found at about the suicide, and the details matched my memory very well: adolescent girl in late seventies/early eighties style clothing.I do not recall any sense of dread, but i do recall that i felt a vague anxiety, of something quite out of my mundane existence.
        SCORPIO

Comment

• Really interesting.

How was the suicide done? Drowning? Did she look like she was contemplating this or was her appearance as if it was a done deal?

Was she far from you? I wonder what would happen if you were to try to talk to her? I'm guessing she'd disappear, seems to be the way with ghosts.

Comment

• According to a local friend the victim was found floating in the lake wearing jeans, t.shirt and jacket, but no one believed it was an accident. I came within about 30 yards of her, but her face was mostly covered with frizzy, shoulder length brown hair.She looked ok really, but her almost trancelike, contemplative stance at the edge of the lake, which i noticed as i passed in a rowing boat, was what really caught my notice.
            SCORPIO

Comment

Working...
            X