3-D Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-D Pics

Here are the 3-D pictures from the old boards mostly created by Chris Scott, with some by another gentleman whose name I've forgotten.
    Attached Files
    allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Stephen - thanks for these, but at the same time someone did a load of stereoviews rather than anaglyphs. I do have anaglyph glasses somewhere, but no idea where. However, I have stereoscopic glasses right by me. Anyone know where to find the stereoview shots?

PHILIP
    Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

These look awsome Stephen, my jaw just drops to the floor when I look at stuff like this.

I remember the other Pics Philip, but cannot remember where they were!!
      Regards Mike

Comment

Interesting, thanks for posting.

I, too, would be interested in stereoscopic versions as they can be viewed without glasses.
        ~ All perils, specially malignant, are recurrent - Thomas De Quincey ~

Comment

Hi guys

Great to have those posted again... Sadly I'm on half term this week and my mightily handy 3D specs are on my wall in my office above the old work laptop! ....Bugger!!!

Mind you I've seem 'em before..... and they're still...if not more.. brilliant!!

Thanks Stephen and Chris!!!! (again!!!)

Suzi x
          Last edited by Suzi; 05-26-2008, 07:00 PM.
          'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Anyone found the old stereoviews?

I finally bought myself some anaglyph glasses off eBay for a couple of pounds and have been able to view the images above. Some work a lot better than others. Some still appear flat, albeit behind the screen. However, a few of them are smashing - the ones of Tabram, Spital Yard and Whitechapel High Street particularly.

PHILIP
            Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

I need to find my 3-D glasses I got from a theater to see these....Now, where did I put those?
              Thanks for posting.
              "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

Working...
              X