Possessed by The Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possessed by The Ripper

Hello everyone. I was just curious if anyone here knew of any book or movie (that was fairly decent) in which the main character or supporting character is possessed by the spirit of Jack The Ripper, which compels him (or her) to kill prostitutes.

If there is not, that might make for an interesting plot, as long as it wasn't campy or came off as a "slasher" movie.
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

JT;

The name of the film you are referring to is entitled, "Letters From Hell".

You can catch snippets of it on You Tube and it is available in video stores.

There is a sequel as well, a rather poor one I might add, entitled....." Its the UPS guy with a package from Hell"...

Comment

Was that the one where the lovely Kelly Brook gets off in the toilet cubicle, then get's offed in the bathroom?
      Regards Mike

Comment

Yeah Mike....it was pretty offal to see such a waste of life..even if it was only a chick.

Comment

What a waste of celluloid I M H O ....Come back Hammer!!!
          'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
            You will be plased to know MC Hammer is signed up for the next Celeb Big Brother Suzi.....
            Regards Mike

Comment

LOL wow, I'm almost sorry I asked.

Maybe I'll have to write a screenplay in my spare time to make one that is at the very least fair.

Or, maybe work on a script that, for a change, gets the story of the Whitechapel murders right! It would probably be too long to be set in one 2-hour motion picture. If I did work on it, I would want to make it detailed to maybe pitch to HBO or the BBC or both (thinking of Rome here) for maybe a 10 part episode series, each an hour long.
              I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMIke I DON'T do that or Strictly or any other X- Celeb- out of here- etc etc sort of toot !! So DILLIGAF on that hehe x

JTRS- Rome's always worth a look- Athens aside it's my favourite city- take some time to hang around The Forum area
                Last edited by Suzi; 12-12-2009, 06:22 PM.
                'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMIke I DON'T do that or Strictly or any other X- Celeb- out of here- etc etc sort of toot !! So DILLIGAF on that hehe x

JTRS- Rome's always worth a look- Athens aside it's my favourite city- take some time to hang around The Forum area

been there, Suzi. Been To Rome, Venice, Florence, Verona, London, Bath, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Amsterdam, Paris, Chamonix, Nice, Cannes, and Barcelona

Comment

Beloved Hammer It's my ambition to see and own every film they ever made up to and including On The Buses

Comment

Working...
                    X