strange ripper curiosity picked up at a car boot years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cloak and dagger View Post
    no problem, it's not exactly the turin shroud lol.
    It can't be, as I have that in my shed. Might be fake though it has a 'Woolworths' label on it... ripped off again.... pfffft...

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
      It can't be, as I have that in my shed. Might be fake though it has a 'Woolworths' label on it... ripped off again.... pfffft...
      Have it DNA tested first though.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I have a shroud which is covered in soup stains, and which has been authenticated as the Tureen Shroud.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
          I have a shroud which is covered in soup stains.
          That could be Bill Clintons' if it's **** a leekie

Comment

Have to say, made me giggle a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              I have a shroud which is covered in soup stains, and which has been authenticated as the Tureen Shroud.
              Jesus ate soup at the Last Supper?

Comment

Incredibly, pieces of the 'true cross' still being sold.

Get the best deals on True Cross Relic when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf View Post
                  Incredibly, pieces of the 'true cross' still being sold.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/true-cross-relic
                  It must have been massive all the bits that have been flogged off over the years and how many spikes did they drive into him, seem to be a few of those floating around too.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

hello again to all,
                    i used to use this site quite regularly until a few years back, i started to view it again a few months back, but my account had gone, apparantly the site crashed a few years back ?
                    anyhow it's all sorted now, so i can make this post.
                    a few years back, when i was an avid ripper follower, i purchased this curiosity from a chap in his late 70's at a car boot sale, i was drawn to his stall as he had lots of interesting and old items.
                    i am just interested to know, if anyone knows anything about it, or if they have come across anything similar in the past.
                    obviously, i know it's not genuine, but it has me intrigued.
                    anyhow, here are some pics that will shed a little light on the item.
                    if anyone has anymore information, then i'd love to hear it.
                    best wishes, gary.

any help will be greatly appreciated
                    I am pretty sure I have seen this before. Jtrforums?
                    It was thoroughly denounced on that occasion too if I recall correctly. Have an odd memory the card was an ace last time though.

Phil
                    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                    Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
                    X