My attempt to decipher the MJK in situ photograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    It is difficult to say if the position of the eyes are far apart, since the face - as the result of the cutting - is not symmetrical. It might be that the chin is hanging down on the left side of Kelly (her left). It might also be that the nose is hanging down on the same side. What do you think?
    Incorrect, Pierre. It is not because of any symmetry or asymmetry of other features that we know the alleged eyes are too far apart; it is because of proportions. The gap between those "eyes" would be far too large given the size of the head. The altered position of her nose etc has nothing to do with it. If you studied anatomy you would see this very quickly.

The gap between those eyes might be possible if she were a frog, a fish, or a fetus. The gap is considerably too large for an adult human relative to the proportions we see in her body and head.

Comment

• Are BOTH eyes hanging under strips of skin, then? Cos, for years in my ignorance, whenever I peered (admittedly not often) at that awful photo, I thought I could discern an eyeball to the left, which apparently turns out not to be an eye at all and is, I admit, very far to the side, almost frog like in fact. I could never see anything resembling an eyeball to the right, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post
        ...The main photo shown is MJK2 which is a different one altogether not a different copy as most people seem to think.
        MJK1 shows the flash to the left of the FM...MJK2 shows the flash in the centre of the partition wall obliterating other things...
        If they are indeed different photos rather than just 2 prints from the same neg, I wonder if they could have originally been a stereoscopic pair?

Comment

Working...
        X