Raymond Clark III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymond Clark III

Read here about the man arrested in the killing of the Yale graduate student. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,551720,00.html

What struck me was the similarity to Dennis Rader. Stickler for rules, control freak, always fussing at people about trivial infractions. I'm not sure why pickyness goes with murder but I think I dimly perceive a pattern.

Could be a classical case of inferiority complex. He is "only" a technician while all the researchers doing their work in his territory which is tellingly an animal lab. I will non suggest that he tortured or killed any mice (maybe as part of his work), but these weak animals in its cages were part of his territory.
    The researchers were the intruders to his world and should obey the (his) rules (e.g. shoe covers). Maybe he wanted to become a researcher himself, but did not manage it.
    And then there was this young PhD student. I suppose he coveted her, but she refused (her wedding day was about to come). The result we can see in the news.

This is just a scenario, but a probable in my point of view (with the knowledge of the case I have got so far). If he wasn't caught, maybe he would have killed again in some years.

On the other hand, maybe I read too much about serial killers and can only think in those categories.

Best regards,
    Frank

Comment

But people didn't wear shoe covers! No wonder he was pissed off.

Mike
      huh?

Comment

A little irony here. Some killers get their start by torturing and killing animals. After seeing the news reports tonight it looks as if this killer was protecting animals. He was upset about the way she was treating the mice was the specific coment that I heard.
        'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Working...
        X