Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Says Kangaroo Stalked Her, Then Attacked

c.d.

Aaaargh...watch out...it's Jack the Skipper...

Oh ok...drops head in shame

Dave

Comment

A kangaroo attacked a Mastiff??

I thought kangas were cute cuddly little creatures that bounced around happily on their rubbery tails?

Archaic

Comment

Yep, cute and cuddly critturs that will quite happily rip you to pieces.

Comment

Hi Tel.

Aren't kangaroos herbivores? It seems odd that a plant-eating animal would be so aggressive.

In the rural areas outside Seattle we have bears and mountain lions (aka cougars or large pumas), but they seldom attack people- usually only if they are defending their young.

For some reason the concept of vicious kangaroos seems much scarier; I guess because they look so cute.

Best regards,
          Archaic

Comment

Yes mate, they are indeed but the males can be pretty aggressive. And they have been know to attack women at a 'certain time'. Pretty rare for a female to show much aggression tho' - unless cornered. I'm a little bit suss about this story - I think there might well be more to the tale that we have been told.

One possibility is that the animal has been hand reared and has thus lost it's natural fear of humans - looking for a treat rather than attacking, they can be quite insistent about that!

Comment

Working...
            X