Welcome To The Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome To The Asylum

Police were ordered not to chase after motorbike thieves because of health and safety fears for the raiders, it was confirmed today.

We need the Gene Genie!!!

Hi Robert,

That is just un-bloody-believable!!!

"Bolly, pass me that pickaxe handle!"

"Roberto"...."FIRE UP THE QUATRO!!!"

Sorted!!! Right then.... Pub?.... Pub!!!

Best wishes,

Zodiac.
    And thus I clothe my naked villainy
    With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
    And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

Comment

Hi Zodiac

It used to be the case that people robbed banks, or did contract killings, wearing crash helmets. Maybe now they'll do these things helmetless.

We'll see banks getting suspicious of people who aren't wearing a helmet. Customers will be asked to put one on before entering.

Comment

Robert,it"ll be loony bins for you if you go on poking fun at the pc brigade!

Comment

We're Ripperologists, sunshine, and we haven't had any dinner!!!

Originally posted by Robert View Post
          Hi Zodiac

It used to be the case that people robbed banks, or did contract killings, wearing crash helmets. Maybe now they'll do these things helmetless.

We'll see banks getting suspicious of people who aren't wearing a helmet. Customers will be asked to put one on before entering.
          Hi Robert,

Yes, I know what you mean. I was thinking the same thing myself as I read the article! Hey but just think for a moment, maybe the stocking-mask could make something of a comeback? Rounded off with an Army surplus camo jacket and, of course, the ubiquitious sawn-off shotgun!!!

Best wishes,

Zodiac.

Comment

Zodiac, I think stocking masks will be banned for health and safety reasons - risk of suffocation.

Nats, if they lock me away I'll bang my knee and get out on the compassion dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Zodiac, I think stocking masks will be banned for health and safety reasons - risk of suffocation.

Nats, if they lock me away I'll bang my knee and get out on the compassion dodge.
              Have you been injured in an accident at home, at work, in prison, or in a maximum security psychiatric institution??? Want to claim compensation??? Simply call us at Ambulance Chasers for 'U'... etc. etc.

Best wishes,

Zodiac.

Comment

To be honest when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it referred to all the lunatic asylums mentioned on the casebook -a place in fact where many of our suspects took up permanent residence---that is when they weren"t topping themselves .In fact it became something of an obligation at one point for anyone serious about calling themselves a "ripperologist" to endeavour to investigate as many asylum as possible in the hope of "spotting the ripper".
                Martin Fido led from the front, in this respect . He it was who made that very first maiden trip and booked himself into Colney Hatch in order to study records of the "daily doings" of every inmate whose name began with the letter "K" -especially those who entered the asylum from 1888 onwards. What he discovered was that there had been a chap who had taken up permanent residence there for 30 years and whose name not only began with the letter "k" but actually was named " Kosminski'.So he next had a gander at Kosminski"s "daily doings" .However ,the nearest Aaron Kosminski came to knocking anyone out was when he knocked himself out trying to drink water from a tap,his 30 year stay being otherwise distinctly uneventful and "un ripper " like--- not a hint of wanting to hurt anyone let alone disembowel them! But he did strike lucky did Martin,with the letter "C"!23 years old , David Cohen was his name ,in the record book that is admitted from Whitechapel in December 1888,and needing to be put immediately under 'restraint" as he knocked out everyone in sight the moment he set eyes on them! Poor David died soon after admission and Martin was convinced that this was the Ripper.He could have been.But what about Anderson and Macnaghten"s Kosminski.Why blow me down there was a chap there named Kaminski and maybe there had been a mix up of names---not sure that bit is right---but you get the gist?
                Last edited by Natalie Severn; 08-17-2010, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Nats, that sounds like a desperate attempt to talk about Kosminski instead of crash helmets.

Comment

Sincere apologies Robert and Zodiac for the off kilter interruption! Was working something through and wanted to be with friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
                      Sincere apologies Robert and Zodiac for the off kilter interruption! Was working something through and wanted to be with friends!
                      Hi Nats,

Always welcome, you know that. One question about what you were saying, did they actually release Fido from Colney Hatch in the end then???

Best wishes,

Zodiac.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac View Post
                        Hi Nats,

Always welcome, you know that. One question about what you were saying, did they actually release Fido from Colney Hatch in the end then???

Best wishes,

Zodiac.
                        Indeed they did Zodiac---and he decided to leave us all and run off barking happily forever!

Comment

Can Fido sit up and Begg??? lol.

Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
                          Indeed they did Zodiac---and he decided to leave us all and run off barking happily forever!
                          Cheers Nats, love it!

Goodnight and best wishes,

Zodiac.

Comment

Oh thats a beauty---'Can Fido sit up and Begg? "! I "m not sure ---but they both enjoy having a bone to pick with you !
                            All the Best and Goodnight !

Comment

That's a good one, Zodiac. Add AP Wolf and the canine theme intensifies.

Comment

Working...
                              X