No announcement yet.

IBOHF 2018 (Morales, Wright, Klitschko)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBOHF 2018 (Morales, Wright, Klitschko)

May be going to the Boxing Hall of Fame this summer. Whats the best way to experience the weekend as far as special events, tickets, ect? It will be my first time going and will be flying from across the CA to NY. Is it worth the trip for a boxing fan? Need some advice from those who've attended (Steadmund Brand).

Thanks!

Originally posted by dantheman View Post
    May be going to the Boxing Hall of Fame this summer. Whats the best way to experience the weekend as far as special events, tickets, ect? It will be my first time going and will be flying from across the CA to NY. Is it worth the trip for a boxing fan? Need some advice from those who've attended (Steadmund Brand).

Thanks!
    If you contact Steadmund Brand he’ll be able to help.

I haven’t seen him post here for a while, but I’ll try and let him know your interested.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Thanks GUT.

Comment

oh it is so worth going.. a big YES!!!!!! I will go into more detail in PM

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Working...
        X