3 and a half missing hours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    The police did not believe them as such - they were not able to prove them wrong, and so they belonged to the inquest. But Swanson said afterwards that if Phillips was to be believed, then the trust put in Long was in vain.
    I would say Fisherman that if Albert was correct about his times and the activities heard, then Mrs Long becomes superfluous. Since I believe Mr Cadosche, and cannot conceive of the couple being someone before Annie and her client based on the available time and discovery, I have already removed her from the equation.

As for the short interval of time that would have transpired from murder to discovery, the body must have cooled rapidly due to the conditions and the fact that she had some warm body parts excised.
    Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
      As for the short interval of time that would have transpired from murder to discovery, the body must have cooled rapidly due to the conditions and the fact that she had some warm body parts excised.
      Not to mention the blood loss, her crudely-opened abdominal walls, and her viscera drawn out and draped over her chest and shoulder.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
      X