Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brenda View Post
    RubyRetro -
    Been there, done that. Go get yourself a beautiful new haircut and even a new coloring. Get some new makeup, a new outfit and hit the town with some friends. Take some classes. Time for a new RubyRetro to rise like the phoenix from the ashes! I wish you the very best in this new life you will be building.
    I don't really want to go into my personal life here, Brenda..but f.... the new haircut & new makeup -I've made an appointment with a cosmetic surgeon (I'm a tiny bit of an extremist).

I've got some plans to give classes.

The soon to be 'Ex' was expanding on his plans for a batchelor's life a short time ago and decrying me as a 'victim' -but he's been wilting around the house for days now and being very crochety facing my early morning enthusiasm for the future..

It's too late for either of us to turn back, but I sense that we'll both come out of it all with a deeply affectionate friendship and it makes the kids happy..

It's an amputation.
    http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

I've been reading the inquest. There is no indication of rings, missing or not, before the body was moved and stripped and washed and the post mortem done, in a workhouse facility.

Since the police officer in charge of watching the body never noticed when the handkerchief around her neck was removed, I believe there are strong probabilities that Annie's killer never touched her rings.
      Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
      - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

Working...
      X