No announcement yet.

AC and TOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds to me like Lynn that Chris is saying youre incorrect and there were no contradictory elements in those statements based solely on what he interprets is the "true" meaning of the wording. And its not for the first time this kind of rebuttal argument been used by him, nor will it be the last. When we all see an "o", Chris sees an "i", but his would be the correct interpretation.

Ive seen similar stuff across many topics and with equal disdain for us, less capable, mere mortals...and our misguided interpretations.

All the best Lynn

Comment

leather apron

Hello Archaic. Not only was the knife Richardson's, but also the leather apron. Very unnerving for R.

But my point was that his various stories were not harmonious.

Your dictum:

"I've always wondered about the time of Annie's death; I tend to think she was killed while it was still quite dark- partly because to kill her inside a fenced yard at an hour when people were getting up for work & could be expected to use the backyard privy seems too reckless even for the Ripper. It's interesting that no one claimed to have seen Annie out soliciting during the late night/early AM hours."

Is dead on.

The best.
      LC

Comment

perserverance

Hello Mike. I shall, of course, look further into the testimony. I wish to leave no stone unturned.

I am VERY mortal when it comes to this complex case. I have dreams at night about it!

Do you think AC would have given up before 5:30 if she had not turned a trick or did she take "perserverance" as a virtue?

The best.
        LC

Comment

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
          It sounds to me like Lynn that Chris is saying youre incorrect and there were no contradictory elements in those statements based solely on what he interprets is the "true" meaning of the wording. And its not for the first time this kind of rebuttal argument been used by him, nor will it be the last. When we all see an "o", Chris sees an "i", but his would be the correct interpretation.

Ive seen similar stuff across many topics and with equal disdain for us, less capable, mere mortals...and our misguided interpretations.
          I have stated my opinion here, just as I stated my opinion about the Lusk letter (and that topic has its own thread, which is the appropriate place to discuss it). I have also made it perfectly clear that I think other people have a right to different opinions.

What I don't do is bear grudges against people, indulge in personal attacks and threaten other posters. You've made it abundantly clear that you have a personal problem with me - and don't imagine for a moment that I've forgotten anything you've done, or threatened to do, in the past. But please don't start following me around the boards trying to pick arguments. The site actually has an effective policy to prevent that.

Comment

As far as Im concerned there is not enough information left to say when AC was murdered. Philips was a good Doc but he just didnt have the technology to pin much down. Richardson doesnt come clean enough soon enough to seem credible although most likely he was. So AC dies sometime between the time she is last seen and first discovered.

Comment

Well, let's hypothetically say that none of the witnesses existed, going by what very little evidence there is, would Annie's death make an iota of sense to still have taken place at dawn? Is there a shred of proof or a clue to indicate that that was the case? Because the only reason to believe that she was murdered during daylight is on the grounds of three pretty shaky witness testimonies.

Originally posted by Mitch Rowe View Post
              So AC dies sometime between the time she is last seen and first discovered.
              Really? Said in good nature!

Comment

discussions

Hello Mitch. A sensible response, that.

Do you think it advisable, then, to forego discussions that include, "Well, we know the ripper X, because Mrs. Long and Cadosch . . . "?

The best.
                LC

Comment

sense

Hello M & P. You ask:

"would Annie's death make an iota of sense to still have taken place at dawn?"

Well, that would depend. If everyone were abed, and Jack knew it, and had no worries about its being a market day . . . hmmm, come to think of it, it makes NO sense whatsoever.

"the only reason to believe that she was murdered during daylight is on the grounds of three pretty shaky witness testimonies."

And to see to what extent they are shaky, recall Cadosch was not sure where the "No" came from. And Mrs. Long? Try 5:15. One can hear a clock strike--say, Big Ben--and unless perfectly attentive, not recall whether it is the quarter, half, or 3/4 hour.

This would tally MUCH BETTER with her stated departure time from her location.

The best.
                  LC

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                    I have stated my opinion here, just as I stated my opinion about the Lusk letter (and that topic has its own thread, which is the appropriate place to discuss it). I have also made it perfectly clear that I think other people have a right to different opinions.

What I don't do is bear grudges against people, indulge in personal attacks and threaten other posters. You've made it abundantly clear that you have a personal problem with me - and don't imagine for a moment that I've forgotten anything you've done, or threatened to do, in the past. But please don't start following me around the boards trying to pick arguments. The site actually has an effective policy to prevent that.
                    Seems to me that your first sentence in bold is then countered by your second one, and it is you who have been rude to me on threads like the one I mentioned.

And as for "following you around". ......you happen to post your nonsense on threads that I read and participate in sometimes, and thats the only time I would ever come across something you wrote or make a comment about your post, if its inane.

Stick to your research instead of posting argumentative nonsense and you have nothing to worry about.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Mascara & Paranoia View Post
                      Well, let's hypothetically say that none of the witnesses existed, going by what very little evidence there is, would Annie's death make an iota of sense to still have taken place at dawn? Is there a shred of proof or a clue to indicate that that was the case? Because the only reason to believe that she was murdered during daylight is on the grounds of three pretty shaky witness testimonies.

Really? Said in good nature!
                      AC dies from the time it takes her living body by whatever means she travelled to get to the backyard to shortly before her body is discovered. I can think of a thousand scenarios where any time could be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                        Hello Mitch. A sensible response, that.

Do you think it advisable, then, to forego discussions that include, "Well, we know the ripper X, because Mrs. Long and Cadosch . . . "?

The best.
                        LC
                        We dont know diddly about the Ripper except what we assume were his victims and what was done to them. The only thing Im sure of is one person killed AC and MJK and I assume I will call this person the Ripper.

Comment

perrymason

Just to be clear, what I am saying is that if you're going to start following me around the boards making off-topic personal attacks, I'll alert the moderator to the situation.

Now, I think there's been enough disruption of the discussion by this personal stuff.

Comment

epistemic state

Hello Mitch.

"The only thing I[']m sure of is one person killed AC and MJK and I assume I will call this person the Ripper."

Good. That is a VERY common view.

But just to satisfy my curiosity, what, particularly, inspires your confidence?

LC

Comment

I dont wish to open up this can of worms again but my reasoning is that if Bonds report on MJK is factual then I believe at least three exceedingly rare things were done to both ACs and MJKs bodies that make it pretty much impossible for them not to be connected. Not to mention a whole slew of other things wich are common to both murders. What we have is a guy who cuts the skin away from the belly presumably to gain access to internal organs. That in itself is something Ive never heard of. We have two notches in the neck vertibrea of both victims also. And the neck wounds were described as being cut "All round". Stuff like that just dont happen every day. If ever again. So in my opinion I can safely say Im sure they were connected.

Comment

copy

Hello Mitch. There are many similarities in the 2 cases.

Do you never feel like someone is self-consciously trying to effect something in the case of Kelly? To copy details, I mean.

The best.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X