Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Nope! Try again
    Heck, Abby, I was sure I was right! Okay second guess: what was actually said or written is disputed:

The Graffiti:PC Long noted the words as, "The Jews are the men that will not be blamed for nothing", whereas Detective Halse thought the wording was, "The Juews are not the men who will be blamed for nothing."

Lipski: It has been suggested that BS man might have shouted "Lizzie", directed at the victim, not "Lipski", directed at Schwartz. Alternatively, the official report states that it was BS man, who shouted "Lipski", presumably at Schwartz, whereas the Star version has a second man "shouting out some sort of warning to the man [BS Man] who was with the woman." There is no mention of "Lipski" in this version.

Hutchinson: in describing Astrachan Man, Hutchinson is variously quoted as referring to the suspect as a 'foreigner" or "Jewish".

Hopefully I'll be a bit closer to the answer this time!
    Last edited by John G; 10-16-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
      Heck, Abby, I was sure I was right! Okay second guess: what was actually said or written is disputed:

The Graffiti:PC Long noted the words as, "The Jews are the men that will not be blamed for nothing", whereas Detective Halse thought the wording was, "The Juews are not the men who will be blamed for nothing."

Lipski: It has been suggested that BS man might have shouted "Lizzie", directed at the victim, not "Lipski", directed at Schwartz. Alternatively, the official report states that it was BS man, who shouted "Lipski", presumably at Schwartz, whereas the Star version has a second man "shouting out some sort of warning to the man [BS Man] who was with the woman." There is no mention of "Lipski" in this version.

Hutchinson: in describing Astrachan Man, Hutchinson is variously quoted as referring to the suspect as a 'foreigner" or "Jewish".

Hopefully I'll be a bit closer to the answer this time!
      Good try. But no. Try again.
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Nobody wants to know how they might all be related??

Chicken dinner for the first one who gets it.
        The answer is George Hutchinson.

Hutch is seen attacking Elizabeth stride by a Jew with a "strong Jewish appearance" and yells "lipski"!, a Jewish slur at the man. Later , still pissed off, he drops the apron and writes the GSG. After the murder of Mary Kelly he describes the made up Aman to police as jewish.
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

The answer is George Hutchinson.

Hutch is seen attacking Elizabeth stride by a Jew with a "strong Jewish appearance" and yells "lipski"!, a Jewish slur at the man. Later , still pissed off, he drops the apron and writes the GSG. After the murder of Mary Kelly he describes the made up Aman to police as jewish.
          Abby, you haven't borrowed Pierre's Data Analysis machine have you? And have you considered all possible sources, i.e. historical sources which are from the past, and modern sources which are contemporary? Have you also completely ruled out the possibility that George Hurchinson is actually Michael Maybrick in disguise?

That said, it is far from being the least plausible solution that's been presented-in fact, I think you might be on to something, especially if you amend the argument slightly to make Hutch a Freemason and a secret child of the Commissioner for the Metropolis!
          Last edited by John G; 10-17-2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X