Hitler Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler Diaries

ttp://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade/2008/apr/24/25yearsagotodaythesunday

I'm not certain that the Hitler Diaries are a Mystery. However it is the 25th anniversary today of the Times publishing them. And they often seem relevant to other mysteries. So as there is not a thread I thought I’d start one. Seems to tie up with a number of questioned manuscripts, including the Voynich, Maybrick, Casement, Mussolini and my favorite the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

There was an excellent program on Radio 4 yesterday morning. I will see if I can find the pod cast.

Pirate

Sue MacGregor presents the series which reunites a group of people intimately involved in a moment of modern history. She brings together some of those involved in the publication of the Hitler Diaries in 1983, which were subsequently shown to be a hoax.

If anyone missed it heres a link. They mention the Maybrick Diary at the end

Pirate

Comment

You can add the missing pages from John Wilkes Booth's "diary" in the two weeks he was on the run after shooting Lincoln.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X