X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Hi Jerry
    Who knows? But I think if part of the intention of where he dumped in the building is a that it would be found, I’m pretty sure that even where it was dumped, the killer knew it would.

But what’s your take on it? Why do you think it was dumped there?
    What if the killer was the one that pointed out the location of where the body was ultimately found and then avoided the scene when the package was opened? I think he did want it to be found, but when nobody discovered it, he led them to it.
    Last edited by jerryd; 10-29-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• I don't see how someone could scale the fence carrying a torso, or a dead body. and I can't see a live female being brought there. what others methods in were there besides the fence? I think you've suggested before a sewer that led to vault jerry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
        Perhaps this is an indication Jerry that this particular killer simply found it convenient. Maybe he worked on the property. The torso at the new HQ is to my eye the only one placed to be conspicuous, thats why I said earlier it seems likely to be a political statement.

I suppose the same could be said for publicly displayed mutilations, though they wouldnt likely have a focus on obtaining abdominal organs, as the killer in Hanbury undoubtedly did.
        I do believe he may have worked on the property, Michael.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
          I don't see how someone could scale the fence carrying a torso, or a dead body. and I can't see a live female being brought there. what others methods in were there besides the fence? I think you've suggested before a sewer that led to vault jerry?
          If one worked there, they knew how to enter by using the string attached to the gate.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryd View Post
            What if the killer was the one that pointed out the location of where the body was ultimately found and then avoided the scene when the package was opened? I think he did want it to be found, but when nobody was even seeing it, he led them to it.
            Yes. He worked there. I understand that. And also understand he wanted it found.

But why did he put it there to be found?
            "Is all that we see or seem
            but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              Yes. He worked there. I understand that. And also understand he wanted it found.

But why did he put it there to be found?
              Not sure his reasoning, but it's interesting that Frederick Wildbore was the resident carpenter at the New Scotland Yard in later years. Maybe he wanted her under his nose for the rest of his life?

Comment

Not sure his reasoning, but it's interesting that Frederick Wildbore was the resident carpenter at the New Scotland Yard in later years. Maybe he wanted her under his nose for the rest of his life?
                If he worked there he clearly didn't want it found. He must have been hiding it there temporarily, and planned to finish burying the torso when he had a chance, or dispose of it elsewhere. And the condy's fluid, it hides the smell to help hide the body. clearly the person of interest here is the man who at the work site on his day off. anyway to find out who this man was?

Comment

If he worked there he clearly didn't want it found. He must have been hiding it there temporarily, and planned to finish burying the torso when he had a chance. clearly the person of interest here is the man who at the work site on his day off. anyway to find out who this man was?
                  The paper I read didn't give a name. I will look for other related articles. I believe the paper said, a workman in the vicinity.

Comment

The paper I read didn't give a name. I will look for other related articles. I believe the paper said, a workman in the vicinity.
                    Thanks, do you think wildbore fits that description?

Comment

• who kept their tools in the vault

Comment

Thanks, do you think wildbore fits that description?
                        The description could fit anyone who was working in that area, really. Where Wildbore gets interesting is in his possible route home along the embankment and all the body parts showing up on that possible route. And then, of course, a body showing up in the dark recess he was working and storing his tool kit in.

Comment

I don't see how someone could scale the fence carrying a torso, or a dead body. and I can't see a live female being brought there. what others methods in were there besides the fence? I think you've suggested before a sewer that led to vault jerry?
                          It wouldn't have been necessary to climb the hoarding whilst carrying the torso, Rocky. It would have been enough to climb over, open the gate from the inside, then carry the torso in. That's if he didn't know how to open the gate using the string.

Comment

Yes. I’m thinking something along those lines, or just really inexplicable and only known to the killer. I think Lempner buried one of the heads underneath his mothers window for some weird reason like that. So who knows.
                            But one things for sure it was just for disposal or hiding etc.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

The description could fit anyone who was working in that area, really. Where Wildbore gets interesting is in his possible route home along the embankment and all the body parts showing up on that possible route. And then, of course, a body showing up in the dark recess he was working and storing his tool kit in.
                              Hi jer.
                              There’s something to this wildbore dude. I’m thinking he may be the first real person of interest.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

The man who was stopped was actually a worker at the Whitehall site though? And he was there on his day off when he wasn't working and I assume no one else was there? How was he stopped? This is very suspicious

Comment

Working...
                                X