Lechmere The Psychopath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patrick S View Post
    sorry. I thought rainbow wrote that and that it was serious.
    I can see why Patrick.

Regards

Herlock
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
      Serial killers are 2 steps ahead of you
      Not really, no. In Lech's case, he was a step behind himself, lol.

Comment

You seem not able to see his guilt because he didn't flee away, I will tell you, that was why this series of crimes hadn't been solved all that time.

Paul has said that Buck's Row is dangerous place, If I was passing that dark row and found a woman laying on the ground and heared someone approaching, the first thing I will do .. is to run...run... run...

That what a normal man will do

Rainbow°
        This is complete and utter nonsense. We see examples of people reporting such things all the time. If you're the kind of person who'd run away, despite not being guilty, not being in a position to be framed, and not showing any signs of having committed murder, then you're not a very decent human being.

Not only have I witnessed acts of violence, but I've chanced upon victims of such violence and rightfully stayed with them and called the authorities.

A "normal man" doesn't run away from a dead body thinking he'll be considered a murderer, lol. Absolute drivel.

Comment

He gave his adress at the inquest , after he had time to think and calculate everything, there are two points here

first Paul and a policeman saw him
          second, he has a family and a regular work in Whitechapel

He will be found if the police wanted him, so, He will not rescue everything by giving a false adress, a little changing in his name will make all what he needed

and that worked!

we couldn't know who was Cross till the 21 century! amazing, isn't it.

Rainbow°
          What does "having time to think" have to do with anything? So what you're saying is that he had time to calculate his plans, and instead of coming up with a decent plan, he just gave his real address and his father's surname. That ain't what a criminal would do, unless he was a total moron. So either Lech is this cunning hunter and master manipulator, or he's your average yob who commits a crime and then gives his real address to the police.

Comment

• I didn't say running away from a lying body...

you seem to ignore what I mean

When I am in a dark .. deep ... and narrow alley, that was known to be very dangerous as Paul said, at a very early hour, and see a woman lying on the ground that may be dead and then Noticing someone hurring towards me from the dark side, I will certainly run..

you can stay if you want.. not me

Rainbow°

Comment

• In what way does "Giving your "REAL" Address...but a false name serve you in any way whatsoever?
              You simply give a false name AND address surely...its totally pointless otherwise

Comment

You don't have to, any of them was NOT standing where a freschly murdered still bleeding woman was at 3:40 on the morning.. any of thim didn't hide his true name or gave a false statment to a police officer

Rainbow°
                Lech was spotted over the road from a dead body. As others have mentioned before, someone had to be that person to discover the corpse, just as others had discovered the other corpses of the other victims.

There's a weird obsession with Lech merely because Paul saw him up the street, as though Paul was/is the be all and end all of this topic. You make a note of the fact that this was a dangerous and dark street, yet it was used by two men that night during this short space of time, and we're supposed to believe that nobody else had been up there at all? Weak effort on the part of the Lech supporters, tbh.

Without an accurate TOD and without an accurate time for Lech's whereabouts, there's simply nothing here to pin on him, hence why he walked away with not so much as a slap on the wrist.

Comment

The same with Mizen, did he think Paul had his fingers in his ears when he will lie and say something that Cross didn't say ?!

Weird... all this coincidences happening with Lechmere, we made a PC a liar to defend him..

Rainbow°
                  What you believe is that Lech took Paul with him to see Mizen and lied within earshot, lol. Lech is so ahead of the game that he can accurately predict what Paul will hear.

Shame Lech couldn't think up a better false identity than his father's bloody surname then ain't it?!

Comment

• To be fair to "Fisherman" when you discuss it with him, he formulates an answer that makes you think, when some others put the argument forward..it sounds bloody ludicrous...I presume it falls somewhere in between.....

Comment

• So what you say is , any murderer should don't care being spoted while he is in act, if he notice someone coming, he only need to step away and go to that person and tell him , come and look what Ive found over there..

that is enough to give him a life time innocence

Rainbow°

Comment

So what you say is , any murderer should don't care being spoted while he is in act, if he notice someone coming, he only need to step away and go to that person and tell him , come and look what Ive found over there..

that is enough to give him a life time innocence

Rainbow°
                        and what you are saying is "Anyone coming across a bleeding woman in the street should walk on by and have a lifetime of guilt"?

Comment

Why was he near a still bleeding woman while he was 10 minutes late from his normal route to work

Why didn't he run away from that dark and dangerous alley after noticing a woman lying and a man is hurrying towards him as Esrael(Stride) did ?!

Why didn't he use his true name as he did by all his documents

Why didn't he let Paul touch the woman ?!

why did Mizen lie and say something he didn't say..

Why .. Why

Rainbow°
                          Decent people generally don't find dead bodies and run away, Rainbow. I've no idea how you conduct yourself in day-to-day life, but actual people in the real world react rather naturally to such events, which is why we stop to view the scene's of car-crashes and such.

A man hurrying towards him? lol. Paul was doing the exact same thing as Lech, walking quickly to work.

He basically did use his true name, Cross was a name that could be easily connected with Lech and his family. If he'd used Van Damme, then we'd have an issue.

Why didn't he let Paul touch the woman? Who cares? He may well have realized the severity of the situation and acted on impulse. Not everyone goes about fiddling with the dead for the sheer hell of it.

Why did Mizen lie? Was it truly a lie? A better question would be "why did Lech knowingly allow Paul to come with him to fetch a police-man and then tell him a lie within earshot?"

Comment

• Originally posted by andy1867 View Post
                            In what way does "Giving your "REAL" Address...but a false name serve you in any way whatsoever?
                            You simply give a false name AND address surely...its totally pointless otherwise
                            This is my point.

What is the purpose of using the name "Cross" if you're going to go ahead and give your real address out? That isn't what a criminal would do, unless they were truly as thick as pig ****.

Either Lech is a cunning killer, two steps ahead, or he's a raving moron. Which is it?

Comment

I am talking about a murderer who killed at least 5 poor women, isn't that what history says ?

didn't he killed twice at a night ?! if he was a just ordinary and stupid criminal, we will not be here now ? or ...

Rainbow°
                              Who knows who killed any of the women? Who knows if the "double-event" was connected at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike J. G. View Post
                                Who knows who killed any of the women? Who knows if the "double-event" was connected at all?

Read what I was saying to Steve

Rainbow°

Comment

Working...
                                X