No announcement yet.

"James Evans" in 1888

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, but chaps, wait until you discover what prompted the Flemster to alight upon "George Hutchinson" as an alias:

Glaring Evidence Of Ripper's Great Escape

His Untrue Tale Convinced Harassed Inspector. Now Seems Obvious Nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
      An anagram of "James Evans George Hutchinson" reveals his true name:
      [/I]
      Jon Menges Hutchison Savager

Comment

Hi Mike,

Ward-style livings by a serial killer who takes specimens home is still an extremely viable proposition for reasons discussed in another thread. But yes, a fasincating turn for the books of Gareth's part to discover that private rooms could be secured for so little.

All the best,
        Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
          Jon Menges Hutchison Savager
          Those were the good ol' days.

JM

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
            Hi Mike,

Ward-style livings by a serial killer who takes specimens home is still an extremely viable proposition for reasons discussed in another thread. But yes, a fasincating turn for the books of Gareth's part to discover that private rooms could be secured for so little.

All the best,
            Ben
            Hi again Ben,

You know how much I hate including this possibility, because however "viable" it may be,...perhaps now only if the killer was without any work, penniless and homeless, and forced into a ward situation in a Workhouse.. its practical application leaves a lot still to be answered.

This is a good bit of data I agree, well done Sam, and I think it relegates "ward style" to an even lower notch on the probability scale. Accessible privacy is all I ever sought to make a case for, and I still believe its a superior solution to him hiding in plain sight. Both can work...but only one eliminates any kind of witness to any odd act or late arrival.

Cheers Ben.

Comment

This is a good bit of data I agree, well done Sam, and I think it relegates "ward style" to an even lower notch on the probability scale.
              But is was never improbable to start with, Mike, for reasons I outlined in detail on a previous thread. I may have misunderstood you, though. Do you mean "ward-style" as in a hospital or workhouse? I thought you were equating them with lodging houses in terms of viability, but I apologise if I've misread you.

Best regards,
              Ben

Comment

New, "budded" thread created...

Folks - I suggest we keep this thread focused on James Evans. I've opened a new thread here, where the interesting - and more general - question of the "house where Jack dwelt" might be discussed further.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Sam writes:

"You didn't go far enough, Fish. An anagram of "James Evans George Hutchinson" reveals his true name:

Jon S Meghan scavenges ho's uteri"

There you are then; what did I tell you?!

Bravo, Sam...!

The best,
                  Fisherman

Comment

Uh... what?

Comment

Working...
                    X