Forensic Comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forensic Comparisons

Recently there was much discussion with regards to the comparisons between the Kelly murder and The torso victims, and in particular Elizabeth Jackson, which many suggest both were the work of the same killer, using the "flaps of skin" as comparable similarities.

I am not one of those who support this theory. I did say that I would go back to Forensic Pathologist Dr Michael Biggs and ask him to peruse the post mortem reports of both victims and to see if he could see any similarities. I also asked for clarification on the terms "flaps of skin" which is in my opinion a contentious issue against those who use this to show comparisons suggesting one killer.

I have received the following reply from Dr Biggs which I am happy to post here as a word doc attachment due to its size.

I think it also highlights the fact that those who believe the WM was responsible for the torso deaths should perhaps review all the cases in more detail, which will clearly show them that not all the victims were murdered by the WM and in fact most were not even murdered.

Attached Files
Working...
X