Doggone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Grave Maurice View Post
    I'm married, so I'm used to yappy. What I need is a dog that would be happy to walk to the river early in the morning and, again, in the evening. The Jack Russells that I've seen always look energetic and friendly.
    They’re a great little dog, but then most dogs are.

There’s always a Dalmatian too, walk (or run) all day, loyal and smart, great at guarding but not a breed people tend to be wary of.

Ohhh remember any of the terriers are likely to do your garden if that is a consideration.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I'm married, so I'm used to yappy. What I need is a dog that would be happy to walk to the river early in the morning and, again, in the evening. The Jack Russells that I've seen always look energetic and friendly.
      Aren’t they all Yappy?

Wife’S I mean
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

No, wives you mean.

Comment

If I get a shepherd or a dachshund, I'd name it after one of the characters in the Ring Cycle.
          Hunding?
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Beagles are cute, like exercise, and bark sonorously.

If husbands would just behave themselves, wives wouldn't find it necessary to "Yap" at them, methinks.
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post

If husbands would just behave themselves, wives wouldn't find it necessary to "Yap" at them, methinks.
              Nearly got a Beagle, before I settled on my Max (mini schnauzer)
              G U T

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post

Touché Pat
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                X