No announcement yet.

New Ripper book.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only Gordon book I was able to make it through and which I actually (and truly) enjoyed, was his 'Torso' book, which spent very little time talking about Chapman. Perhaps this is because it remains the only published account of the Torso killings. Dan Norder was supposed to have published a head-turning long essay on the torso killings by S. Ryan Gouriet(sp?), but that hasn't happened yet. Gordon's utilized only newspapers from his sources, but Gouriet supposedly had original and official sources for his stuff. I'm dying to read it when it eventually comes out.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

I read the American Murders but wasn't convinced. Actually, I was pretty unconvinced. What was anyone's opinion on his Torso murders volume? They are due a good luck, so I may check out both of these sources.
      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Celesta
        What was anyone's opinion on his Torso murders volume?
        Nice to meet you, my name's chopped liver.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
          The next question Gordon will be asking himself is 'Where was Chapman on the morning of November 22nd, 1963?'
          I'm sure Chapman remembers, Tom

Thanks for the appreciation of my humble opinion. I'm so glad to find that I'm on the same wavelength as the amazing Tom Wescott on this!
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Nice to meet you, my name's chopped liver.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Okay, maybe I set my butt up for that one.
            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

The next question Gordon will be asking himself is 'Where was Chapman on the morning of November 22nd, 1963?'
              A grassy knoll in Texas?

--J.D.

Comment

Working...
              X