Another Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Photo

I apologise if this has already been posted, have had a look and could not see it anywhere.
    While googling Whitechapel Mortuary i came across this, now i have seen this photo before, but this is amazingly clear. It also has a chalk message photo posted next to it. I'm afraid i don't have any photo editing software to crop and zoom on the photo of Catherine but thought it would be nice to share the clearer photo if anyone hadn't seen it.

It says Courtesy of Rob Clack which i know is a member here.

Hi Avvie,

I came across the photo while visiting the City of London Police Museum and published some research and information about the chalk writing in Ripperologist 127 with Neil Bell.

Regards

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
      Hi Avvie,

I came across the photo while visiting the City of London Police Museum and published some research and information about the chalk writing in Ripperologist 127 with Neil Bell.

Regards

Rob
      Hi Rob!

This is the first i have heard of this chalk message, slightly new to delving into the subject of The Ripper, would love to know more details about it. Is their a link online to the magazine issue 127? Or if not is there somewhere i can buy the magazine? Would love to read more about it!

Avvie

Comment

Hi Avvie,

Ripperologist is free, just send them an e-mail and I am sure they will send you a copy (if not p.m. me).

It's well worth subscribing to anyway.

email address is:

contact@ripperologist.biz

Regards

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
          Hi Avvie,

Ripperologist is free, just send them an e-mail and I am sure they will send you a copy (if not p.m. me).

It's well worth subscribing to anyway.

email address is:

contact@ripperologist.biz

Regards

Rob
          Thanks so much! Will do that now.

Avvie

Comment

Working...
          X