Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Steve Wright get a fair trial in Ipswich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsi2010 View Post
    You do not believe me Anna ! Oh well I will just forget all about it and go away then, thank you for your incorrect and judgemental opinion.
    Good lord do not any you of read a post properly ? What you state I say happened did not happen at all, so PLEASE before you post inaccurate replies PLEASE get your facts straight there's a dear, maybe you should have gone to specsavers lol bless ya !
    IT seems that people read something then react on the spur without digesting what has been said. This is where quotes miss quotes occur and cause confusion. Believe ! Dont believe, I know what I saw period.............. Regards jsi

It is fair to ask though why you didn't turn around and race back to the roadblock which you say was a 1/4 of a mile away and which you passed a few moments before?

I may have missed it but I don't think you have explained why. I know that you have said that you regret it and will live with it forever, but what was it that caused you not to respond?

Regards,
    If I have seen further it is because I am standing on the shoulders of giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecs View Post
      Good point Caz.

The Police knew that John Duffy, the railway rapist, had an accomplice all along. And they knew it was David Mulcahy. But they just couldn't pin anything on him. They waited nearly twenty years until they were able to get him and there was no issue over them losing face at all. They just got him when they could.

Regards,
      What I can not understand is why have they not spoken to me, unless they discount me as a loony and a fraud and instantly discount my evidence such as most of the instantly judgemental comments on this thread do.
      I had never even heard of Noel till a few months ago when I went to see Conrad, Steves father. So you see I have been coping with this since 11th December 2006 on my own and believe me I have ran this over in my mind millions of times and I know what I saw and what I didn't see. Also I can not understand why the police did not dig Toms garden up as he was reported by neighbours digging lots of holes in the garden at that time and for some reason they only searched it with a metal detector and obviously on hands and knees. It is my personal belief that there will be trophies underground there, ie; hard evidence, if not there then I am sure there will be some somewhere ! If the police are waiting then surely what I say gives them grounds for a search would it not ?.......... Regards jsi

Comment

IT seems that people read something then react on the spur without digesting what has been said. This is where quotes miss quotes occur and cause confusion. Believe ! Dont believe, I know what I saw period..............
        Cor what a massive hypocrit! Did you read Anna's post?

It clearly asks why did you not call the police at the time?

That's an elephant in the room.

KR,
        Vic.
        Truth is female, since truth is beauty rather than handsomeness; this [...] would certainly explain the saying that a lie could run around the world before Truth has got its, correction, her boots on, since she would have to chose which pair - the idea that any woman in a position to choose would have just one pair of boots being beyond rational belief.
        Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

It is fair to ask though why you didn't turn around and race back to the roadblock which you say was a 1/4 of a mile away and which you passed a few moments before?

I may have missed it but I don't think you have explained why. I know that you have said that you regret it and will live with it forever, but what was it that caused you not to respond?

Regards,
          I did refer to this earlier. At 1.50pm thats just after lunch ! One does not expect, with the police just around the corner to see a man in the act of disposing of two bodies, ask any expert criminoligist or criminal psychologist and see what they say, ie; people not fully realising what is going on about them, happens all the time !
          I was on my way to a nurses appointment in Felixstowe, on a tight schedule.I very nearly did stop, twice in fact, putting my foot on the brake pedal which is why I believe that Paula was so hurriedly dumped as the man in the car could of seen this and got spooked.
          I felt safe with the police precence and just thought it was a dummy, that area is a well known fly tipping area and would not have been unusual to see stuff laying about there. My initial reaction was oh manequinn ! Could sell it at a car boot sale ! ( I am well known for picking abandoned stuff up from the road side) Then thought it unwise to leave what may look like a nude person in my people carrier in the local supermarket car park, that it may cause a stir and thought better of it. On my way home that evening it was getting dark and had started to rain so declined to go back that route and get what I thought was just a dummy, instead travelling solely on the A14. I had planned to return the next morning to retrieve it but did not get time as I was on shift at lunch time on the 12th December.
          It was only when I heard the news of the discovery that I realised the full implications of what I had seen !.. I reported this to the help line immediately and on three other occassions. Everyone whom I reported this to told me that someone would come and see me to find out more though no one ever did not once ! a little strange don't you think ? Even if the police did/do think I am a crank it's still a little odd that they didn't visit considering I claim to of seen crucial evidence, even if only to be 100% sure it was worthless.
          Does that clear it up for you ?........ Regards jsi
          Last edited by jsi2010; 12-01-2010, 02:20 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• So you were rushing, had a thousand things on your mind, and were clearly so distracted that you mistake a dead woman for a mannequin, yet somehow, you claim to have gotten a good enough look at the guy to positively one hundred percent identify him.

Riiiiiiight. And you wonder why the cops don't come knocking?

Let all Oz be agreed;
            I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post
              So you were rushing, had a thousand things on your mind, and were clearly so distracted that you mistake a dead woman for a mannequin, yet somehow, you claim to have gotten a good enough look at the guy to positively one hundred percent identify him.

Riiiiiiight. And you wonder why the cops don't come knocking?
              So you agree ! I did see these things then Ally by your own admission thank you .......... Regards jsi

Comment

• jsi2010.

You are wriggling around like a worm on a hook.

See...that's what happens when you come onto a site that deals with crime.

You have to be consistant...and what you post has to be believable.

Comment

So you agree ! I did see these things then Ally by your own admission thank you .......... Regards jsi
                  I agree that hysterical drama queens make the worst witnesses, and as evidenced by your behavior here, I am quite sure that day you saw exactly what you wanted to see, but very little of the truth.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                  I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• good point about the Duffy/Mulchay case.

Comment

The Police knew that John Duffy, the railway rapist, had an accomplice all along. And they knew it was David Mulcahy. But they just couldn't pin anything on him. They waited nearly twenty years until they were able to get him and there was no issue over them losing face at all. They just got him when they could.
                      Hi Tecs
                      Are you sure mate? You are not just going on what the C&I channel's Couples Who Kill show with Mark Billingham says are you?
                      In the rape of the 2 Danish girls, both girls stated that one of the attackers was certainly a black man. If one of them was Duffy then the other could not be Mulcahy! A negroid hair was found on one of the girls clothing.
                      Mulcahy was stitched up by Duffy because Mulcahy didn't give Duffy a false alibi back in the 80's.
                      Mulcahy was only convicted on dodgy DNA evidence from the assualt above and Duffy's testimony in all of the others.
                      It is strange that the assualts and killings stopped after Duffy was originally arrested.

Derrick

Comment

• jsi2010

By the time you see this guy in the car,looking agitated and uncomfortable with a large covered object on the back seat..you were obvously aware of the fact there were women missing..as you give the date of this encounter as 11th December 2006....you not only view this..you go a bit further along the road and see a nude body form laid 200 yards from the road..you are also aware there is a police presence nearby....you even state that you felt safe by this...and yet you don't pull up further along from the car and make a quick two minute call to the police just giving details of the location even,which wouldn't have exactly held you up longer than if you struggled to find a car parking space when you reached your destination.
                        Not only that...you don't even think to return by the same route and pull up,and call the police????...
                        It's not even a new inquiry by 11th December...as the official date that the first girl's details went public was Nov 7th....by 15th November police issued details of a second missing prostitute?

You really didn't connect the two together..the guy/something covered in back of car...plus the "mannequin"...................and two missing prostitutes???

Comment

• John

From what you say, it seems that you intepreted what you saw very differently after the fact, going from a position where you believed you saw somebody dumping a dummy by the side of the road - not unreasonable; to one where you appear to have become convinced that you saw Tom Stephens dumping the bodies of his murder victims.

How do you know it was Tom Stephens? Did you recognise him when you first saw the man who you thought was dumping a dummy? Did you decide this in retrospect?

Just trying to get at the facts here.

Comment

• [QUOTE=anna;156841]jsi2010.

You are wriggling around like a worm on a hook.

See...that's what happens when you come onto a site that deals with crime.

You have to be consistant...and what you post has to be believable.[/QUOTE

If you take the time and effort to read all my posts Anna, you will see that I have been consistant.
                            To Caz, Ally and others ! I came on here with good faith hoping for lively discussion and debate and find I have been vilified verbally abused and harrassed by you which in any other situation apart from an anonymous message board, would not be tolerated in any way what so ever. You would be either sacked reprimended and or banned as bullies. I am totally disgusted at your behaviour to a fellow human being and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
                            You have offered nothing in the way of a counter argument or debate at all, just spew verball abuse and force your pious arrogant inaccurate opinion. You constantly miss-quote me and play childish tantrum games.
                            I know what I saw and will continue in the REAL world to get justice for the five girls who lost thier lives and you can stay in your virtual crime solving world talking of things you have absolutely no knowledge of, massaging and inflating your virtual egos.
                            I saw Tom Stephens that day as I have described over and over again and that is a FACT and no matter if you and or the police dont believe me does not make a scrap of difference to me, you are nobodies with nothing to say apart from disgusting abuse and I will carry on regardless of your pathetic efforts to undermine and discredit me. I rest my case and will stand up in court and swear on oath any time any where what I saw.
                            Write to Tom and tell him what I am doing I will gladly challenge him in front of the media spot light and a jury any time and as god as my witness I have nothing to fear from any one in my just cause.......... Regards jsi

Comment

• I've not really been following this thread, but I just discovered that Steve Wright worked on the QE2 with Suzy Lamplugh. Now there's a coincidence if ever there was one.

Graham
                              We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Yes Graham...exactly.

jsi 2010...I have taken the time and effort to read through your posts on the thread,and you are consistant with your details..it was your reaction to how people dissected them that I was referring to.I can understand it,but if you come onto a crime board,you have to be able to handle being scrutinized and questioned,for everyone to form their opinions and open a discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X