No announcement yet.

Idiots Folly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I vote for her being killed by the same person who killed Kelly. Who I don't think is the same person as who killed the other 4 in the m5. I think. I don't know why I'm so waffley on the declare. I should just say it and get it over with. And yet I don't.
    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Hello Errata,

The same hand that killed Kelly? What brought you to that conclusion?

Just out of curiosity.
      Last edited by corey123; 10-10-2010, 12:42 AM.
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Anyhow just for the record the agrument was un needed and was started because we were discussion rather debating and I wasn't reading what was actualy being written, I had a rather cocky additude and well, the rest is obvious. Anyhow, the argument was stupid and rather immature so I'll leave it at that. Also, the title of this thread is bad, I know, but don't take any offense to it. I wrote this thread when I was in a bad mood(for a stupid reason).

Anyhow, everyone has their day's
        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Quite---its called a "bad hair day" !

Comment

Hello Nat's,

Yes that must be it!
            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
              Hello Errata,

The same hand that killed Kelly? What brought you to that conclusion?

Just out of curiosity.
              This is gonna sound weird, but a similar sense of humor to both killings. Especially in regards to the distribution of parts.

Comment

Hello Errata,

No not weird. I think that if Kelly had been murdered by the Torso killer, she would have been desposed of accordingly. The opposite result for the opposite senerio, that Jackson was killer by the Ripper, she would have been all there.
                Last edited by corey123; 10-10-2010, 01:02 AM.
                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Corey, this ignores the possibility of change within the killer. It is also completely false as Chapman, Eddowes, and Kelly were not all there. The majority of the Macnaghten sequence victims were not all there. Dave
                  We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
                    Hello Errata,

No not weird. I think that if Kelly had been murdered by the Torso killer, she would have been desposed of accordingly. The opposite result for the opposite senerio, that Jackson was killer by the Ripper, she would have been all there.
                    See, I was under the impression that she wasnt all there. That a great deal of the contents of her abdominal and chest cavity were missing. Where the Scotland Yard torso was relatively intact.

There is also a peculiar mark on Kelly's leg that can be seen in the photos, and there has been some discussion that an attempt was made to disjoint her. So it may be that he leaves the body where it lies, unless he can in fact dismember it, at which point he likes to play games with the bits. Cause dragging an intact corpse through the street is a bit of a giveaway.

Comment

Hello Dave and Errata,

just like to say I believe you do understand what I ment by her being all there right? The organ theft is irrelevent and isn't a good example(at least in my opinion) of the province of Jacksons candidacy. Of coarse, you can say that this was the next step in the sequence but how can you explain the earlier torso murders? Was Jackson just not apart of that spree whenost of the evidence points towards her being apart of
                      it. How do you explain the fact that Kelly's killer tried nothing to hide or dispose of the body? Also, like I stated before I believe he he wanted to dismember, he would have, and if he did, it would be noted, which it isn't.

Anyhow, these are only my opinions.
                      Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Corey, saying the Mannaghten unsub killed Jackson in no relates to the other torsos. It relates to Jackson. Dave

Comment

Hello Dave,

I believe that if one trys to connect Jackson to the magnaughten unsub, theu must consider the other torso murders, for it is relevent in regard to the chance of her candidacy.
                          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

...and why is that? Dave

Comment

Hello Dave,

well simply to prove that Jackson was apart of the ripper crimes you would have to also prove she wasn't apart of the torso crimes. Unless you believe they were all committed by the same fellow.
                              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Not at all my friend. Firstly, there is no proving anything in this case. Secondly, all one must demonstrate is that she fits the Macnaghten criteria and or the behavior of the unsub better. We are far too removed to establish a subject as broad as victim grouping as fact. The best a Ripper scholar gets is an informed opinion. Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X